This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Colehaanshoes.club

Colehaanshoes.club has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Colehaanshoes.club?

“Wore first time!”

Carolina R.
11/28/20

After healing from a twisted ankle, started wearing small heels, then wedge sandals. Got dressed with wide leg jeans (thank goodness not shorts) went to Sam's warehouse, folks were staring at me I thought must really be bringing the flare leg jeans? Little did I know my sandals were leaving huge chunks of sole on the floor? I was so embarrassed, my husband had to bring a scooter to sit on to get out of store! Cole Haan WILL NOT REPLACE?

carolinar30
November 28th, 2020

Tip for consumers:
Please beware Cole Haan has great styles hefty prices, god forbid you don’t save the receipt after a accident, this store is all about making money and have no customer service in vocabulary, it’s a shame!

Products used:
Look closer there’s NOTHING IN BETWEEN THE SOLE AND SANDALS, that was swept up at the store! I don’t want the money I want them replace and they won’t honor the return policy without receipt? It’s their shoe!

Questions? Get answers from the Colehaanshoes.club staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Colehaanshoes.club?

Have a question about Colehaanshoes.club?