Coins.ph

Coins.ph has a consumer rating of 2.17 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Coins.ph ranks 47th among Virtual Currency Exchange sites.

How would you rate Coins.ph?

“Legitimate and easy to use”

Julia C.
2/19/20

Legitimate and easy to use. Can be used wordwide and to top up your bitcoin wallets in case you need it for your favourite games

“This is my "Amazing" story!”

Noah A.
4/16/21

I lost my hope that I could get my funds back from a brokerage company I've been dealing with. This broker stole my investment from the account Thankfully I met this company and I got an opportunity to proceed with my situation. "reimbursementclub". "page". "link" / "page" They collected all of the pieces of evidence and made a strategy of how they can help me with my case. I finally could relieve from this nightmare that I got involved. Sounds to me like a pretty good job.

noaha54
April 16th, 2021

huberts50
May 30th, 2021

Super high conversion and transfer fees. Bad customer service. I thought they're being regulated by SEC or Banko Sentral?

I will move to a different platform soon.

andyj46
August 23rd, 2021

My friend in the Philippines has lost her job due to their Governments covid lockdowns. So I have been sending her crypto's to coins.ph that she can use to survive, also giving her funds so she can pass on to others in need. Out of nowhere, coins.ph put massive limits on her account, so she can no longer withdraw her funds causing even more heartache to those in need. They are treating her like a drug lord demanding all kinds of information while keeping her funds hostage with no regard to how their draconian measures affect their customers. If they suspect she is laundering money, they should collect evidence of it before they suddenly treat their customers like criminals. If they want information from their customers to verify all is legitimate, they can ask for that without holding her funds hostage. She provided the information they requested and they reply with messages like, it takes us 2 weeks to review the information. Then after all that, they ask for more information, all the while the people I'm helping her support are struggling more. This Company would fit right in to the new Communist Agenda pushed by their Government. I hope this will opens the door for businesses that appreciate their customers to come in and take away their market share. I do not recommend this Company, they treat their customers as slaves and criminals.

florianv10
July 27th, 2019

This site is legit it's probably own by a Philippine company as it says coins.ph but if you are not in the Philippines you can still access coins.ph just make sure you have your international ID or what we call passport ID.In coins.ph you can buy Bitcoin, bitcoins cash, ethereum and ripple with the convenient in using your phone a piece of cake and you can also pay bills, top up your favourite online game like steam wallet there are still many things you can do with coins.

juliac216
February 19th, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Coins.ph staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Coins.ph?

Have a question about Coins.ph?