Coin Modulus UK

Coin Modulus UK has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Coin Modulus UK ranks 493rd among Cryptocurrency sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 33.3%
How would you rate Coin Modulus UK?

“Website is good...”

Brent R.
3/3/21

coinmodulus.co.uk is a legit bitcoin mining platform. But their mining hashrate is costly. If they can reduce plans price, it will be lovely.

“Fake site”

Mark R.
6/9/21

They have so many high hidden fees. After payment of it you won't received anything. Its SCAM from my experience because i paid 3 hidden fees worth 0.0033BTC. But yet didn't receive anything but MORE DEPOSIT. Please do not deposit here. I'm called MarkRamson I'm sure after this review they'll block or delete my account. I don't really care Coin Modulus is a big Scam

markr2012
June 9th, 2021

Please do not deposit here.
I'm called MarkRamson

rajur30
January 14th, 2021

They stole the money from customers and they are ruthless, finally this is big scam website so people stay away from this site

brentr118
March 3rd, 2021

Questions? Get answers from the Coin Modulus UK staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Coin Modulus UK?

Have a question about Coin Modulus UK?