Review of CoffeeAM

Tel: +1 678-494-1915
customerrelations@coffeeam.com

robertf576
2/28/19

This place has the nerve to rub my nose in crap! I purchased $48.95 Jamiacan java.
It took a week for Fed Ex ground contractors to deliver to NY. Now the other day they send an email with the same coffee for $44.08. Ive been a loyal customer in spite of the lousy delivery service and most coffee tasting like burnt overpriced beans. I asked for credit for my next purchase and was told the good ol' saying, I'm sorry but we cant do this!
Hate to say it but their not the only game in town, You can et the same java for $37.95 including shipping at another site.
Goodbye to the good ol' Southern hospitality!

mld4
2/13/19

This is, by far, the most horrible coffee I have ever tasted. Having bought some delicious Salted Caramel Coffee while in Ohio last summer, I expected a comparable product from CoffeeAM, and ordered 2 lbs. Unfortunately, it in no way resembles a caramel taste. It actually smells and tastes like burned coffee beans blended with insecticide. Truly undrinkable and a pricey mistake ordering from CoffeeAM. If I could score a Minus 5, that would be my honest score. It is gross and disgusting stuff! Do NOT order from this company!!!

hazela5
11/25/14

The best coffee, super fresh and great prices! I'm addicted.

michaelp69
1,400 helpful votes
5/17/14

Great coffee choices of blended and single origin. They roast the same day they ship so it is very fresh! Very reasonable shipping in the U.S. if you choose FEDEX ground $6. Also choose type of grind or whole bean. Have not been disappointed yet. Web site reminds me of Art of Tea .com except its mostly coffee maybe they copied them???

Questions? Get answers from the CoffeeAM staff and other customers.

CoffeeAM?