Review of Coffee.org

Tel: 1-800-344-2739
info@coffee.org

dianas97
10/22/16

I enjoy their coffee products, coffee and syrups, they are awesome and so delicious. Mmmm...There are so many choices, coffee with different aroma, very tasty. If you are the coffee-lover, this service is for you

kimb788
12/11/15

My husband was given this coffee by my mom as a gift for 6 months. The first bag arrived and it was the worst coffee we ever tasted. Honestly dirt would have been better!!! We sent a note to the company and got a GREAT customer service email back and a "personal" note from Bill McClure CEO..See Below...Guess What his "favorite" coffee never came let alone the second month of coffee has never come. Guess they are still trying to make his "favorite" coffee taste better than dirt! Awful company...Don't waste your money!

Good Morning Jeff!

We are sorry for sending coffee not up to our standard. As hard as we try sometimes we just mess up.

I will have Gretchen's credit card refunded today.

We will also roast you several other coffees for you to try.

Thank you for letting us know. I will guarantee that we will roast you a favorite coffee.

Your coffee is roasting. Expect something good. It will be one of my favorites.

Cheers, Bill

Bill McClure, CEO

tomc27
7/6/15

I have ordered flavored coffee syrup fromt them twice with phenomenal service..very fast shipping and premium delivery service. They take paypal so no CC info risked . A personal note along with a tasty product sample ws included.

marilynh6
2/17/15

We placed an order on this site, and were given the option to have the order shipped to the US Virgin Islands. Three weeks later we had not received the order, and when we inquired were informed that they do not ship to the US Virgin Islands. Why would you offer the options, quote a shipping price when you don't ship here? We were told an email cancelling our order was sent, but we did not receive that email. Make sure the options you offer on your site are accurate to avoid undue frustration!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Coffee.org staff and other customers.

Coffee.org?