Coastal Staging And Design

Coastal Staging And Design has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Coastal Staging And Design ranks 21st among Photography Other sites.

How would you rate Coastal Staging And Design?

“Fantastic Job!”

Angela R.
11/4/16

Ramona Gickling responded right away when I was searching for a home stager here in Carlsbad. She started working right away and was done very quickly. She did an amazing job for a very affordable price, even going back to add a few details. Very professional and I will be sure to refer her to other Realtors!

angelar81
November 4th, 2016

Questions? Get answers from the Coastal Staging And Design staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Coastal Staging And Design?

Have a question about Coastal Staging And Design?