Cnn.com.de

Cnn.com.de has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Cnn.com.de?

“Racism/police brutality”

Marta G.
10/28/20

Good evening. Again, here I am, writing something negative. I wish, at some point, I would see the police, anywhere in this country, do something right. This black man, brandishing a knife, and he was mental, they found out after he was shot to death. But those who watched this, did y'll hear how many gunshots were fired at this man? MANY! I heard six, could of been more. Don't the police know it only takes one shot to kill one person, and if it was more than one officer shooting, way back in the day, an officer would tell it, "I got this", so there was ONLY one officer shooting, which would probably end with a result of one, maybe two shots fired. But here's my question. Let's go back to another man, recently, brandishing a knife at a police officer/s, and even stabbed an officer in the neck. Not one shot fired. Matter of fact, the officer, immediately returned his gun to his holster, and pulled out the tazer gun. Then gave this fella water. There was a difference, just one tho. That one difference was, one man brandishing a knife, stabbing an officer in the neck and got tazed, was White, and is alive now. The other man brandishing a knife at officers, but did no stabbing to Any officer, was shot several times, and was killed, was black. Isn't that a gosh darn shame that the police in this country, who are supposed to treat us ALL EQUALLY and protect us, basically from harm and death, are the ones we fear the most. I'm latina and I feel I'd have more luck not being raped by a rapist, than I would not being killed by a cop. That is very sad, and what's sadder, is, there are so so many more that feel as I feel.

martag65
October 28th, 2020

Good evening.
But here's my question.
There was a difference, just one tho.

Questions? Get answers from the Cnn.com.de staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cnn.com.de?

Have a question about Cnn.com.de?