CMDM

CMDM has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. CMDM ranks 62nd among Moving Service sites.

How would you rate CMDM?

“Order arrived safely”

Pitoon r.
5/9/20

"Order arrived safely at 10am. Thank you once again for fantastic first class serivce and for delivery half way across the country in less than 24 hours. Is there a place on your site were I can leave a comment on the good service you provide as its well deserved, the reason I ask is I have been let down and had very poor service from others and it's a relief to find a someone who is genuine. I will recommend to others by word of mouth also."

pitoonr
May 9th, 2020

jamesonj3
May 4th, 2020

We had a wonderful experience with cmdmovers driver Chad ** today! He came to our house in Nebraska and we weren't home to sign for the package. My husband had bought a mother's day gift for me and wanted to make sure I got it on Sunday. So our driver Chad agreed to meet me before he left town to make sure I got the package! He went above and beyond and we SO appreciate that. Great guy!

Questions? Get answers from the CMDM staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CMDM?

Have a question about CMDM?