Gmail Productivity Tools

Ratings On Other Platforms

Trustpilot
3.3 / 5

Gmail Productivity Tools has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Gmail Productivity Tools ranks 67th among Email sites.

How would you rate Gmail Productivity Tools?

“I made a big mistake”

Moskal J.
11/27/19

I trusted and placed an order. I was satisfied with the free service. I was expecting to get a better service and good support for the premium service, but I made a big mistake. I never experienced such terrible support. According to their policy in the first days, I requested them to refund me, but they behaved to me with contempt. I do not understand how there are some people who like their services. Maybe because they only used free services.

moskalj
November 27th, 2019

erikk50
November 14th, 2019

They have a good free service to attract you and pay for premium services. Very bad experience. Terrible. They abused my Gmail, destroyed all of my files there, and did not refund and stole my money. The worst ever... Do not do the same mistake. Be careful.

I do not if it is a scam. I only can confirm that they did not refund me and their behavior was unacceptable.

By Moskal J.