Review of Cliphair Canada

Mississauga, ON L5B, CA
Tel: 1-855-207-0165

michelleb717
4/5/19

I have used cliphair extensions for almost ten years. I have tried others but they are by far the best.

cheyenner7
4/4/19

Overall great hair quality and I've almost never had a problem getting what I want out of the hair.
I've used both tape ins and clip ins and I'm very impressed with the length and the hair.
I always tell my friends about cliphaircanada.

ericah98
3/11/19

I ordered the one piece weft after also looking at the video on there website and the discerption says 4 layers
I received a 2 layer piece not even thick enough for a childs braid, absolutely ridiculousthere the sad part is if there had been 4 layers this product would have gotten a 5 star review !

Response from Moosa K., Cliphair Canada Representative
Dear Erica
I am sorry to read your comments, Thickness of the extension can always be verified by weighing it. We have mentioned the weight of every extension on our website, However, to resolve the issue I would suggest contacting our customer service by emailing at customerservice@cliphair.co.uk and we will be happy to take the best course of action.

Kind Regards
M Kazmi
Customer Service Manager
melc73
1/23/19

By far the best clip in hair extensions I've tried, even better than a $450 set from a large celebrity endorsed brand that I've tried. The ends don't get dry with these clip ins.

jasmineleet
1/23/19

I have always been completely satisfied with every order I've place. Arrives quickly right to my door, great quality hair for a lovely low price. I have been using Clip Hair for years now and have never been disappointed... if you use the care products recommended they truly extend the life of the hair. I highly recommend.

dawnw161
1/23/19

I have had 3 lots of clip hair now and i absolutely love them. I bought double weft 18inch The hair is silky smooth and lasts very good quality and is very reasonably priced. I have mine weaved in and have no problems with it at all i am totally addicted to this product. I also bought the shampoo/conditioner and the spray they smell amazing and do the job. Postage is good and never had any problems. I will continue to buy this product and highly recommend it 100%

laral26
12/19/18

I didn't receive my extensions, despite multiple emails, ClipHair has been completely unhelpful.

I ordered on the Canadian site for $164 CAD, and got the express 1-2 days shipping. ClipHair Canada put the price of £164 on the customs form, which converts to over $278 CAD. The duties on this are over $50, and way more than I should be paying. I've been contesting this with DHL, and what has cliphair done to help me?

Nothing.

I alerted ClipHair to this issue and they wrote back saying, "Thank you for your email. On the commercial invoice, cost price is mentioned in UK pound sterling."

Yes. That's the problem. The shipment has now been over two weeks overdue and counting. I didn't get to wear these extensions to any Christmas parties as hoped. Cliphair has done nothing to help me correct their error and receive the extensions I paid for. I have never been so disappointed by customer service.

lauram599
11/26/18

Silky smooth hair with amazing shine. Will definitely be purchasing more products! Fast reliable delivery

tiffanyv27
11/18/18

I have been wearing clip ins for about 10 years daily !! One of the best quality with the double wefted. I'll 100% be ordering again !! I'm typically apprehensive of buying online because some companies don't send you real hair or they are very thin and/or the hair falls out of its weft. I'm very pleased And will buy again !! I bought 20 and 22 color 2 double weft and wear both !!

nikkiv18
10/18/18

Loved my hair extensions. This is the only site I have found a red that matches my natural red hair. The extensions are silky and strong. Very happy for the price.

charlottep65
9/21/18

I've brought from clip hair a few times now and wouldn't think of going anywhere else to be hones.

Price is reasonable colour match is always spot on and delivery very punctual.

Wouldn't use anyone else.

zineba
7/17/18

Good quality ,good color match , good customer service ,good price , everything is good not forgetting about the fast delivery

ardenp
6/1/18

I have bought off multiple companies before but none of them compare to ClipHair. I purchased the double wefted set in shade #16 as well as the 5 clip top up in the shade #16 and I could not ask for anything better. The weight and quality of the hair is amazing, the clip sizes and shade are perfect for me, and the price? You can't compete. I have been buying off ClipHair for 5 or so years now because I just can't get enough. Everyone compliments me, swears its all natural and are SHOCKED when I explain they're just clip ins. The customer service is always top notch and I love how they repost other customers wearing them on their instagram accounts. I did colour the tops to my extensions so they match my roots and I don't need to spend a ton of money keeping my natural hair blonde. The extensions took to the colour perfectly and there hasn't been much shedding. I recommend this company to anyone that asks for suggestions and once they buy their own they're just as in love. Best company and product I've ever spent my money on.

jessicae56
4/16/18

Best hair extensions! In love with the double wefted clip in, the amount of hair is unbelievable! perfect for anyone wanting a fuller look! By far the greatest quality and I would recommend for sure! I will always be ordering them from ClipHair now!

jilliano1
4/12/18

I have been using clip ins for years and have tried many different companies. Cliphair will give you the best quality for the best price! You get nearly double the amount of grams of hair when you buy the double wefted set than you would for more money anywhere else. The quality is great too and are long lasting if taken care of properly.

jessj26
4/7/18

I bought the blonde tape ins, they were incredible for about 3 weeks and then they got really dry and matted. Im not sure if it was a bad batch maybe. I usually can re use tape ins up to 3 months so first time using this was kind of underwhelmed by the quality.

scarletth6
1/20/18

These are the best hair extensions I have purchased in years. I have been wearing extensions for over 6 years, so I have purchased my share of extensions. Some good and some bad, mostly bad. I have only ever purchased one comparable to these and they were the best I had ever purchased. I am super happy and pleased. For the quality and the amount of the hair for the price. Awesome! I will be purchasing from them again for sure

cassieb17
1/6/18

Love my red hair extensions, couldn't find the color i was looking for anywhere else. Definetly get the double wefted for a full look (it's worth the little bit extra you'll be paying) So cheap and quick! Definetly placing another order soon !

sarahg196
11/24/17

These extensions are perfect, excellent quality, perfect colour, excellent fit and so easy to clip in and out! I would 100% recommend these to friends! Especially as they can be styled and dyed!

rosam57
10/31/17

I really live my black hair extensions. I wored them for Mt engagement shoot. 26" hair was long the way I wanted. I'll be ordering another set of human hair extensions but possibly in a size 22"or 18". Thanks!

beccia1
10/29/17

I've bought 2 sets of extensions from clip hair now having previously always used Xtras Hair. The quality is second to none when considering how much they cost, definitely the best value extensions I have bought! I use the wefted DIY pack and cut them to size using white bonding glue to secure them - which helps blend easily with thicker/shorter hair. My current set are 5 months old and still in good condition, can't wait for a new set when I change my hair colour in a few weeks! Would definitely recommend

danielles134
10/26/17

Cliphair always has such incredible quality extensions for such a reasonable price. I'll never purchase extensions from anywhere else!

reecem29
10/26/17

I came across cliphair when I was sick of getting bad quality hair I was recommended trying these by one of my clients now I use them in every client I have absolutely loveeee clip hair

christinec136
10/26/17

Great quality hair. Very swift delivery. My clients love their hair. I love your hair. 5+ stars
The ordering process is so straight forward and the colour matching service is brilliant. A company that will grow and grow for a long time to come.

jessg31
10/23/17

Quick shipping, came within 10 of standard shipping. Best prices, can't find anything of better quality that's as affordable as Cliphair! Treat them right and they'll last for what seems like forever :)

I completely think they are worth the money. If you buy hair from a salon it's a lot more costly and I wouldn't say it's any better quality.....

By Jasmine-Lee T.

Don't have any pics on hand at this time but will for next time

By Jasmine-Lee T.

Yes they thought my hair had grown and looked great

By Jasmine-Lee T.
Questions? Get answers from the Cliphair Canada staff and other customers.

Cliphair Canada?