How would you rate Clearancesales.store?

“Is Clearancesales.store a good golf site?”

Leonardo T.
4/11/21

Last Christmas I had to decide the gift for my girlfriend. As I knew she's really passionate like me in sport, and especially in golf and paddle. I started searching on the internet and I found this site. This site is a golf online shop that sells golf shafts and is really good for new passionate golf people. I end up buying an iron set of shafts, and I can confirm you that this is a perfect product for amateurs and not for pro's. I can also confirm you that the quality is quite good and I had zero problems in tracking my order.

leonardot25
April 11th, 2021

Last Christmas I had to decide the gift for my girlfriend.

Tip for consumers:
If you are new in the golf sector, this site is perfect for you!

Products used:
Golf iron set of shafts.