Review of CleanerToday

Tel: 1-800-694-2371

joang119
Joan G.
1/8/19

I was on website and was getting a returning customer discount I needed to login but forgot password it couldn't reset. Went back to website and did not get this discount and it took me to a different order form. This is not acceptable

annamaried7
Annamarie D.
12/26/18

easy breezy just what I expected. I love your product, didn't think to send pictures but I will next time. My children were impressed with how quickly these traps worked and the amount of spiders captured so quickly I had to send them home with several traps each, now they
have purchased their own.

janl137
jan l.
12/20/18

arrived in a timely manner. The tabs on the bottle that have directions and product info were damaged from leaking or water or something and had to get a magnifying glass to read what there was left of the instructions. So an insert with directions separate from the bottle might be a good idea. the bottle cap is fine but would be so convenient if it was also a .5 measure for the solution. I use this for a front loading wash machine extremely prone to black mold. So, after a day of washing I do a rinse with the solution and then wipe it all out and leave the door and detergent drawer open when not in use. have used it twice. the smell seems better. In reality, its too soon to know. I can't see the interior of the machine wherein lies the main problem. the mold occurs where the water drains into the drain pipe. Evidently, there is a trap/ filter that persistently grows mold so I am hoping this product addresses that problem. When the smell disappears completely I will be very happy indeed!

susanj276
Susan J.
12/12/18

I ordered the wrong trap (pantry) by mistake, and was thankful for the customer care resolution provided to get me the right traps. Thank you for your service and continued help.

annc225
Ann C.
10/8/18

We are in a Florence affected area and Cleaner Today has come through for us, when we purchased mold killer, even expediting our shipments. I would recommend them to anyone.

lesliem191
Leslie M.
10/4/18

I’m grateful for the easy purchase. I tried to buy this at another site and it was too complicated!

gaill80
gail l.
10/3/18

I ordered from you before . your product works very well. Thank you for making an effective product.

johnm1567
John M.
9/24/18

It is important to provide an ingredient list of your products and include safety data sheets, if applicable. As much as I'd tried, I could find no product content information.

lorettad23
Loretta D.
9/10/18

Ordering from this website was troublesome.....webpage jiggles, jumps around and seems unstable. I had to push the "in the cart" button many times before I could get the cart to register my order.

bretf10
Bret F.
8/6/18

Pretty good site, but could not purchase the 1500 sq ft OX roof cleaner. If you are not selling this size anymore you should remove it from the site. Hopefully my neighbors will be willing to pay me for half of it once they see my roof. If the product works as good as you and others say, then it is a great product. Will pass along the products to my neighborhood if it works too.

erikl41
Erik L.
8/4/18

Excellent A+++ web site I will only buy from vendors that have excellent web site, easy to brouse site, yours is over the top with product info and information. So u get 5 stars plus your product are over the top.

janetr192
Janet R.
7/26/18

Easy and efficient. These spider traps have been life-savers. It proved to my mom that she had an infestation of brown recluse spiders. The traps by her bed were full of all sizes. I was bitten at her home on Jan. 1st. Maybe this won't happen again.

joycec139
Joyce C.
7/22/18

I have ordered from Cleaner Today before and have been very pleased with how simple it is to order from this site.

maryj210
Mary J.
5/28/18

Easy to find and very informative. We have parrots and could not understand where the moths were coming from and it was never ending.

justinb216
Justin B.
5/14/18

Used Ox roof cleaner on my galvalume metal roof. Even though it's not for tree sap removal it cleaned the roof much better than I expected removing a good amount of tree sap! Will order more product!

aarone46
Aaron E.
4/26/18

Tim was excellent and gave me a plethora of information and direction! I ow have a lot more confidence in moving forward with my new business thanks to him.

philll1
Phill L.
4/25/18

I saw the option for 10% if you "like" the Clean Today page on you personal Facebook account. I did this to save 10% and it only took 10% off the cheapest item in my cart. The website does not make that clear- I feel misled. I liked a mold website on my personal Facebook to save only2 when it should have save approx20. Very misleading and upsetting. I own a large restoration company and thus we could be a big customer, but this issue is a concern to us. I would be satisfied if the 10% were executed as advertised.

judyw141
JUDY W.
3/20/18

I have P.O. BOX. I hope it can go to it otherwise you will not have my address. 614 lake como road Laurel, Miss. 39443

barbaras318
Barbara S.
3/14/18

Fast and easy to order (here’s hoping I can get rid of the mold in my basement as quickly and easy)

ruthk53
Ruth K.
3/13/18

Site is easy to use, and I received my order quickly. I appreciated the follow-up to ensure that I received my order.

johnl646
John L.
3/9/18

I like that your site provides a lot of information. It allowed me to make a comfortable and educated decision.

raymondh89
Raymond H.
3/1/18

Easy shopping and very informative website helping me know which product is best for me. Thanks! R. Harris

joannn16
Joann N.
1/29/18

Easy to understand product. Not sure difference in Apartment size spider trap and one that doesn't say that. Got these for under manufactured home since there are brown recluse egg sacks!

steveng184
Steven G.
12/25/17

Had no problems getting your product last year and would assume you would be equally as responsive this year.

donnap183
Donna P.
12/25/17

Called approximately one month ago - left message - and call was never returned. Online ordering was simple enough.

Questions? Get answers from the CleanerToday staff and other customers.

CleanerToday?