Clean Calculator

Clean Calculator has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Clean Calculator?

“Clean Calculator is very easy to use and helps me increase my bottom line”

Diana P.
6/20/18

Pros: Clean Calculator is user friendly. The calculator tool helps me get estimates out in real time so I can get more estimates done to increase profit. It is quick to use and the scheduling calendar helps me manage my customers. Time is money so clean calculator helps me save money and make more money all at once. Great product. Highly recommended. Cons: I would like to see it and use it in more industries. I have several businesses and would love to use the same style system across them to help us. Overall: Clean Calculator saves time, money, and payroll. It helps me manage the estimates we have coming in and helps us manage our calendar. The estimator is so easy to use which is important because I am very busy with little time to waste. When I do need support the people are also really helpful and very friendly. It is important to feel important.

dianap138
June 20th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Clean Calculator staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Clean Calculator?

Have a question about Clean Calculator?