Clean Air Heat

Clean Air Heat has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Clean Air Heat also ranks 28th among Local Reviews sites.

How would you rate Clean Air Heat?

“I am with Clean Air Heat Since 2011”

allan m.
1/5/13

I am with Clean Air Heat Since 2011. The service guys have been very cooperative and honest throughout. Wanted to have my tankless diagnosed this winter from the company. Their prices they charge are bit higher, but reasonable when are compared with the service quality. Very professional team, all certified and fully trained as for as I know. I bet (and would like to recommend the company on) whatever dollar amount I have spent with Clean Air Heat has endured and certainly paid me off. Must say thanks to Fred for his dedicated service he delivered last weekend. Keep it up!

allanm19
January 5th, 2013

Questions? Get answers from the Clean Air Heat staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Clean Air Heat?

Have a question about Clean Air Heat?