Review of Clarizen

Clarizen reviews

1 Review From Our Community

tonyz2
10/10/13

I found clarizen after being told to attempt to implement it as it was supposed to be one of the better programs. Clarizen is much more expensive but overall seems like a superior product to most of the other project management software available. I like how it does a better job of integrating teams together and allowing the combination of IT folk, engineers and marketing to all collaborate. What I really didn't like was the lack of ability to view recent changes and markups. Even simple programs like google docs allows for a history to see recent changes and who made them. Their file management system also needs some serious work. It is so much easier to just use dropbox for most of my file management needs and sharing. I kept having to use dropbox throughout and it seems like a very redundant task when so called project management software I would think should take care of it.

Questions? Get answers from the Clarizen staff and other customers.

Clarizen?