Review of Citroen.co.uk

Tel: 0800 023 4000
Marketing@citroenconnect.co.uk

mikeg287
12/9/17
Earlier this week I publicly posted a story about how my Citroen Cactus 1.6 Diesel engine had catastrophically malfunctioned. I'm going to be posting some reviews, u tube videos and other bits and pieces to demonstrate how Citroen's attitude to my problems has surpassed any low I have ever experienced with a corporation.
1) They won't warranty the new engine.
2) They won't inform me if this type of event is commonplace.
3) They have blocked me from their Facebook site as clearly they didn't like hearing the facts. They taken down all posts and links.
4) They have failed to respond to all of my formal correspondence.
5) They will not review or escalate the decision made by a customer services manager, who appears to think Citroen customer focus starts and finishes on her desk. Danielle Quick.
6) They will not release me to take the matter up with the Motor Ombudsman . Thus I have to wait starting a case for 8 weeks.
7) They are not interested in paying any monies or compensation for days I've lost due to the incident
Letters sent to their Managing director have been ignored and remain unanswered. My formal letter written corporate complaints remain unacknowledged. MD is *****@citroen.com try also *****@citroen.com and marketing *****@citroen . com
9) They state 'component failure can happen at any time' .. And if it does imply it's just too bad if there is no warranty. They are unable it seems to put any faith in their own engineering
10) The asset value of my car has been diminished overnight and they simply couldn't care..
I'm going to get rid of my Citroen.. my Mother just pulled out of buying a C3 due to this and bought a lovely red Toyota Yaris.
Be ever so very careful, because I think there maybe an investigation on this Citroen 1.6 Diesel engine.. Citroen were ever so quiet and helpful with a new unit.. but oops wouldn't warrant it second time around under any circumstances
You've been warned.
Michael. MG Aviation
jeremym66
7/12/16
I have purchased new a Citroen C4 Picasso. It is 18 months old an the stop/start system no longer works. It has been back to the dealer on 4 occasions and they have failed to resolve the problem.
The last time I was told by the Service Manager that I should be charging the battery overnight! I asked if there was a trickle charge point on the car but was told there isn't one, and where in the handbook or brochure it tells you to do this, but it doesn't!
It appears that when the battery is not 100% the stop/start will not work - despite me covering 800 miles per week.
Citroen do not seem to have a solution. I have been told that the same problem occurs on the C3 and the only way to cure it is to turnoff the AC and lights, but this does not work with my vehicle.

Questions? Get answers from the Citroen.co.uk staff and other customers.

Citroen.co.uk?