Circuit Specialists reviews

Tel: 1-800-528-1417
sales@circuitspecialists.com

billh190
4/11/18

Quick shipping, good prices. Everything you'd expect from a good retailer. 4 out of 5 because 5 means it's the best ever, almost none should ever give a 5, unless they did something truly exceptional. Likewise, there should be a zero star option for companies that are intentionally ripping you off...

ethang17
4/11/18

Very fast shipping time coupled with great products, prices, and packaging! I don't miss Radioshack anymore!

johnb1095
4/11/18

Excellent seller with low prices! I would go back for sure as well as recommend you to others! I am totally satisfied!

unknownu28
4/8/18

I spent about 80 dollars in total to ship this meter to me, and let me tell you it is not worth 80 dollars at all.
This meters' should be price is 30 dollars max as the build quality is poor and the zero adjustment function is not even accurate.
I would refund this meter if the costs wont be high.

dch4
4/3/18

I was hopeing to get in on the arduino offer but waited a tad to long oh well still got what I need without any issues or problems

thanks again

stuartp24
3/30/18

I ordered a breadboard with a power supply. This is really top quality. Exceptional connectors. Nice solid structure. Excellent stability. The order status was clearly communicated to me. Tracking information was sent. Everything was securely packed with absolutely no shipping damage. I paid at least 30% less than the same item available from other sellers. This was a great purchase. I'm Very happy.

thomass264
3/25/18

Great gear that performs better than the price would indicate. The multimeter is more tool than most would need but for less than $50 it's hard to say no to it!

rodl24
3/25/18

I recently ordered an oscilloscope from circuit specialists. I received excellent presales customer sales support. I received my order quickly with no problems. A great experience all the way around. Thank you !!!

haroldh58
3/24/18

Wicked fast ship and as ordered. Not installed them yet, but they look t be well built. Tech Support was helpful in deciding which model to purchase.

joser171
3/22/18

Fast service, good prices, easy transaction. I know this company since 1980, when they had a mail order catalog, same excellent service, highly recommended.

billd114
3/22/18

I have used the iron for a few jobs already and I am completely satisfied. The soldering tip that was supplied with the unit was too small in diameter for the holding arrangement. Fortunately, I order additional tips, which appear to be of better quality and fit snugly. The price is great. I would recommend it to fellow electronics folks.

carolg153
3/21/18

Price is right for the equipment and the quality is good. The shipping cost were a little high however, it did arrive within a couple days from US to Canada so it was worth the extra cost. Very happy with everything, thanks

adrianr35
3/21/18

Hello,
I received the order and I thank you very much for the fast shipping.
Excellent transaction, I hope to do business with you soon.

Kind regards,
Adrian ( www.toutelectronique.com)

jeffb261
3/20/18

Well,,,,
I'm a big analog fan, and I expect some dissapointments from digital.

It didn't let me down.

The biggest one was with the X/Y display.
It's nothing but a cloud of dots.
Not a clean line trace you see with an analog scope. In short, it sucks. If you need a lissajous pattern, you are outta luck.

Triggering is not great, not like a Tektronics analog scope.

Multicolor is nice, but not needed.

It's noisy at very low levels. Even with the probes disconnected.

But having said all of that, it's a very nice digital scope, particuarily for the price.

Put up against digital scopes costing four times as much, it is very nice.

No better bang for the buck !!

robertg365
3/18/18

Ordering and price was great. Unit shipped same day. Great service.
Only thing I have is that I hope shipping could be little better. When box arrives it had few visible areas where it was rather dropped or some other heavier object placed during shipping. Still my unit looks ok and initially working.

This is a general problem with UPS

Tip for consumers: Please request extra/better packaging.

rickw84
3/15/18

This item is very good! Shipping was a little costly. To my surprise just as good or better than some other meter I have bought in the past.

philipd46
3/15/18

Over all i was very happy with the time of delivery (only took about 6 days) and the way the item was package. There was no way that that thing was going to break on the way here. And for the soldering station itself, couldn't ask for a better deal for a beginner it works like a charm.

kennethm103
3/9/18

The variac was the best price that I found. It arrived fairly quickly and was packed extremely well so it was in pristine shape. In fact, others could learn from you on how to pack a box so it arrives safely. I just did a quick test and everything is working as it should. I can't wait to use it to get my tube amp fired up once I fix it. Thanks!

donaldy6
3/7/18

I am pleased with my purchase. It arrived fairly quickly. The only way to get cheaper prices is outside the country and would take a considerably longer time to arrive.

randyh70
3/5/18

Had a small problem, but it was immediately resolved. Roy did an excellent job. Thank You Would recommend them.

rickv24
3/2/18

Don't get me wrong, this is a real nice unit, I'm just hopping my inexperience hasn't let me assume it will adjust in ways that it wasn't meant to! Time will tell if this Old Carpenter is cut out for Hobby Electronics.

shimaa2
3/2/18

I purchased a power supply with no issues using the website. I had a question, and customer service responded to me within a few minutes via email. First time users of the website also receive a 5% discount. Shipping info was quickly provided, and the item was delivered fast. Great experience; no problems.

sc4034
3/2/18

I ordered a PC based oscilloscope late last week and it got here within 4 days. I am very pleased with the quality and care taken in packing and shipping this item. I also am happy with the product build quality and durability along with the small form factor. I could not afford a large, bulky standard oscilloscope, and this product opened up a new facet in diagnostic capability on my work bench.

stanleym51
2/26/18

This particular model of O-Scope meets all of my requirements and does so at a very reasonable price. The O-Scope was properly packaged to prevent damage while in transit and upon arrival there were absolutely no issues with it's condition. I have yet to have the time to begin the process of learning all the functions, but the few I have investigated are perfect. Job well done Circuit Specialists.

jamesa291
2/24/18

I am extremely satisfied with the 3 channel 75 watt solder station I recently purchased.
It is out performing my Hako hands down. I an very happy !

Questions? Get answers from the Circuit Specialists staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Circuit Specialists