This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Ciasales.net

Ciasales.net has a consumer rating of 3.67 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Ciasales.net also ranks 184th among Car Buying sites.

How would you rate Ciasales.net?

“I needed a car for my teenage daughter”

Matt L.
1/23/12

I needed a car for my teenage daughter. These guys were strait forward and honest. We got a great deal and my daughter really likes her new Ford Focus. Highly recommend.

“If you want to buy a car, a broken or unsafe car, or...”

Matt M.
8/10/11

If you want to buy a car, a broken or unsafe car, or want to get lied to and ripped off, this is the place to go. They completely lied to me on several issues. Sold me a wrecked car that they tried to cover up. Refused to fix it. They verbally agreed to refunding me some money to help compensate me for the repairs needed to make the car safe. The check has been in the mail for weeks! NEVER buy anything from these guys. The most dishonest car guys I have ever met and I Have bout a ton of cars.

mattl13
January 23rd, 2012
mattm14
August 10th, 2011
riche3
March 1st, 2012
Good place for inexpensive cars. Bought a car for my college age son. Great people.

Questions? Get answers from the Ciasales.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ciasales.net?

Have a question about Ciasales.net?