This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

ChopBox.us

ChopBox.us has a consumer rating of 1 star from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate ChopBox.us?

“And now they want more money”

Tim C.
8/10/20

So over a year has passed, lots of finger pointing by the company, and now they are demanding Kickstarter backers give more money to cover shipping me my board as it appears they are unable to pay their bills.

timc753
August 10th, 2020

laurar1253
November 17th, 2020

I paid for this ChopBox over a year ago and month after month they failed to deliver the ChopBox then today just about a year to date they sent out a demand for more money to cover the raise in shipping cost. If they would have delivered it in Dec. When it was scheduled then they $20 delivery fee would have covered it but now a year later you demand $30 more or no product, That is a clear scam.

rexi7
November 20th, 2020

Yescompany started their chopbox on kickstarter. After more than a year in delays, they are holding backers rewards hostage unless they pay more money. All the while they are selling their product on at least two other websites for less than the original asking price on kickstarter. They know people won't pay extra, which means they will keep all the money backers invested. Horrible and dishonest company. DO NOT BUY AND SUPPORT THEM!

charlesj17
March 1st, 2020

I ordered a ChopBox smart cutting board on February 1st and when I went to track it from the carrier, that carrier said no such shipment existed. I then contacted Mr. Brown with ChopBox who said they had told me the wrong carrier and gave the correct carrier. I then logged in with that carrier and they indicated movement in the shipment. I just went on line again to check on the shipment and am told it was delivered in New York City. I live in Seminole, Fl.! I just sent two emails to Mr. Brown asking when they would correct this and get my ChopBox smart cutting board to me. It was a birthday gift that was 2 weeks ago! Additionally, on their web site it indicates there is 24 hour support. There is not! Nowhere is there a telephone number to contact. Everything has to be done by email. Poor performance from this company. I will not be buying from them again. Update: 13 Mach 2020. I did a little checking on Chop Box. They have a web site they created to look as if it's a separate company selling the ChopBox. No telephone number to call! And one other company is selling the Chopping Board, but is "out of stock". I imagine they have never had any stock. All a scam. And Mr Gadget review the ChopBox. I sent his comments and questions and asked him if he actually had one in his hands to review or was he just going with the advertising hype that ChopBox has put out? No response. ChopBox has done well! They have scammed investors out of millions of dollars on Kick Starter. Somewhere there is a group of people sitting around laughing at their investors and customers, while they count the money they ripped off.

Tip for consumers:
Don't! There is no 24 hour customer support like the website says. My order was sent to the incorrect address. The company indicated it was shipped on the wrong carrier. If any company can do it wrong in so many way, ChopBox has the lead!!!

Products used:
The company is located in Seoul, South Korea. The ChopBox smart cutting board is a new state of the art cutting board with a lot of futuristic features. Their web site is slick and very modern. Considering that the ChopBox cutting board is coming from South Korea, I imagine it's going to be nearly impossible to get it now considering that Corona virus is rampant in South Korea.

It offers a one of a kind item. No one else makes anything like this that I am aware of.

By Charles J.

There is no one else making this item. It's a new cutting edge item.

By Charles J.

It says on their website there is 24 hour customer support. There is not. Contact is by email only.

By Charles J.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the ChopBox.us staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ChopBox.us?

Have a question about ChopBox.us?