Review of Chiropractor

Chiropractor reviews

1 star

gillh2
10/28/13

Every time my neck and shoulder ached crazily, I would think of Doctor Malkin. The treatment would alleviate my pains immediately.

mableb
4/13/13

I have been going to Doctor Arthur Malkin for over twenty years. I have always felt comfortable and learned healthier ways to live. The staff is very helpful, and they make you feel like that I am the most important person in the world... Doctor Malkin is the best of the best... Thank you!

magdalenh
4/11/13

I saw Dr. Malkin over 10 years ago and before moved to the other part of the Valley. This past year, I finally moved back to Torrance and was having numbness in my right hand and fingers. Within just a few weeks after restarting the treatments, the pain and numbness were gone. I have been seeing him on a regular basis ever since. I appreciate that fact that Dr. Malkin treats the cause and not just the symptoms. He is also helping my daughter with her back issues. Plus I have referred several people I know to his clinic. I feel that the entire staff in the office are always glad to see me there. Dr. Malkin and his jokes always start my day off right!

maryleeh
4/9/13

Dr. Malkin is amazing!!!! He has been adjusting my back regularly for almost five years. All of my back pain has vanished and I feel awesome. His staff is so friendly and very positive. The entire staff is focused on my health and well being. Simply the BEST chiropractic care ever. Thanks a bunch =)

mairar1
4/7/13

I wanted to let you know how very pleased I was with your treatment for my back condition.

As you know, when I came to you I was in serious pain in my upper back, right arm and was experiencing numbness in my thumb, index and middle finger, and tingling there, also.

It was very difficult to raise my right arm and simple wrist movement created an almost unbearable situation.

Your caring, warmth, gentleness and understanding toward your patients needs is very appreciated.

I hope others accept your treatment to improve their health.

I cant thank you enough for what you did for me. God Bless.

vitah
4/6/13

Dr. Malkin has been instrumental in both straightening out my neck. He is the only reason why I am no longer suffering extreme pain after two long years.

His spinal decompression treatments have been at the corner stone of what I needed since the beginning.

jodig3
4/4/13

Dr. Malkin and his staff are wonderful. My back feels great! Dr. Malkin is a very caring person who made me feel comfortable.

rosannek
4/3/13

I am a professional airline pilot and have suffered from chronic back pain for a many years. I was first treated by Dr. Malkin in early 2007 and after several adjustments from him my back pain has subsided considerably. Dr. Malkin as well as his staff have always been helpful, professional and respectful. I will continue my treatments with Dr. Malkin and have already recommended him to several other pilots.

brookew3
2/22/13

Dr Arthur Malkin is very professional and most importantly friendly. Being a dentist I always have stiffness in my back and neck. Treating my problem he recommended me to seriously get involved in joining a gym and do stretching motions between patients. That has really made a huge difference in my posture and constant pain. I have been going to this office for the past 2 months and already feel a great deal of change. Making appointments is the best decision I have ever made. I highly recommend him.

leciar
2/11/13

I started going to Torrance Chiropractic with back problems during my pregnancy. I love all of the staff and have felt so much better. Specifically, Dr.Arthur Malkin is an amazing massage therapist. He creates a calming and great atmosphere and knows how to relieve pain. I highly recommend this practice to anyone.And his website have a lots of testimonial.

Questions? Get answers from the Chiropractor staff and other customers.

Chiropractor?