Renew-Chiropractic reviews

Lakewood, CO 80226, US
jvjump@msn.com

haleym14
4/12/16

Dr. Jumper at Renew Chiropractic has made my lower back pain totally go away. Gone. I've tried a lot of different methods of "treating" my lower back pain in the past (massages regularly, pain relievers, talking with my primary care doctor, stretches and exercises) and for a number of years it just didn't go away. I had always been skeptical of chiropractic based on stories I had heard from other people, but decided to try it to see if it helped. It was one of the best decisions I've made for myself. Not only did my lower back pain vanished, but Dr. Jumper discovered that my neck did not have the curve in it that it's supposed to (I'm a graduate student, and I spend much of my day looking down reading or at my computer), so we have been working hard on getting that back to where it should be, which has helped me get rid of the headaches I was having that I never thought to ask about. On top of that Dr. Jumper has offered me solutions for other general health and wellness issues, such as memory issues and gaining some energy. It's totally amazing what Dr. Jumper can do.

I give Dr. Jumper my highest recommendation. Please know this: not all Chiropractors know their stuff like Dr. Jumper does. Not all of them have the passion Dr. Jumper does. I'm not sure I've ever seen a person so happy and passionate about his/her job as Dr. Jumper is. He really can help you. Call them up today. I promise, you will be happy you did.

peggyd5
2/22/15

I have a problem with sciatica and scoliosis.
I wasn't sure which pain to work on first. Dr J
took some X-rays and decided on a plan for me. Everything went well.
I'm feeling a lot better than I have in years. Every time I go to see him
I learn a little more about handling this problem throughout my day at work.

debbieb42
2/19/15

I have been seeing Dr. Jumper for about 3-4 months now. I initially went to him at the recommendation of two friends for a lower mandibular lock and associated TMJ dysfunction. My jaw had become locked in the closed position with only a minimal opening which caused everyday functions like eating and brushing teeth to become difficult and painful. Thanks to Dr. Jumper's treatments, I have shown much improvement. After traction and neck adjustments, I am now pain free when chewing, and my jaw opening has increased. The recommended treatment option, by dentists, was surgery, which has a low success rate and is very expensive. An additional bonus of neck/spinal adjustment has been a substantial improvement in the occurrence of my debilitating migraines. I formerly suffered from these 2-3X per week and am happy to say that I've only experienced 1 migraine now in the past 3 months. I credit this to the combination of chiropractic treatment and nutritional counseling that I have received from Dr. Jumper's office. I am a healthier person than when I started. Thank you Dr. Jumper, and Vickie, too! Deborah Brandle

jasonj37
2/19/15

Dr. Jason Jumper has helped me so much over the years, to correct long-held posture issues and keep me in tip-top shape, so my body functions at its highest capacity. He is honest and genuinely cares for his clients. Dr. Jumper tailors his treatment specifically for each patient, and treats them in a holistic manner, to treat and correct a wide variety of health issues. I recommend Dr. Jumper and Renew Chiropractic without reservation.

Questions? Get answers from the Renew-Chiropractic staff and other customers.

Renew-Chiropractic?