Chinalovecupid.co

Chinalovecupid.co has a consumer rating of 2.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Chinalovecupid.co ranks 217th among Dating sites.

How would you rate Chinalovecupid.co?

“Too many woman that are con's some are provably true profiles just be very careful”

Bill I.
9/12/18

https://www.chinalovecupid.com/ Never give any woman on this site money for Visa's or tickets. They will tell you they love you and don't hurt me. My the last boyfriend or husband cheated on me and broke my heart and I will promise you that I could be the best wife for you forever will love you always. I will go to get my Visa but I have no money myself so I will need your help so I can come to be with you. If you tell them do not worry I will come to see you. The conversation will abruptly end. So don't be stupid and send money to someone you have not met. Cupid.com has many sites they are all the same people wanting your money over and over again. Of course they only do this when you allow them to contact you off the Website so there is no record there

billi29
September 12th, 2018

mingc4
December 15th, 2020

After using this site for a while; I would have to say be careful. I've had multiple encounters with scammers. A few of these ladies are actually the ones pictured, but they are part of the scam. Read the advice on the website on how to avoid scams; anytime there is talk about money, be wary. They may not ask you for money directly, but they may make suggestions about investing and such. It is all part of a scam. This is the theme of the few that I have experienced:

- Join a site to see their "pictures" or to better communicate with them. Then they need you to prove your "sincerity" or to show them that they are "unconditionally favored." To do this you need to buy them stuff through a specific website or join and deposit money into a specific website.

I'm not sure if they can do much about some of these scammers; even if they are verified it does not mean they are not trying to scam you. As with any of these sites: don't hesitate to converse, just be careful.

I've also spoken with multiple women that were actually looking for a partner, but it didn't work out for one reason or another. They are there, just don't rush and take your time to learn about them.

I do question why this one company has so many different sites. It would make more sense to me if they only had one site. This means that there would be more people, but they want you to join multiple sites and pay for access on each.

Tip for consumers:
Be careful and do not be afraid to question things; especially if it involves spending money on them to prove your feelings. It is a con. I suggest 2 things:

1) Check to see if they viewed your profile. If they have any real interest, they should be checking your profile first.
2) Insist on video chatting early on. If they try to make you spend money in some way before they are willing to video chat with you; it should tell you all you need to know.

All things considered; these "Cupid" family of sites seems to actually be cheaper than most I've seen. You do not need to spend anything to communicate with other paying members and the membership fee is a fixed monthly fee with a discounted rate for longer membership commitments. Most other dating sites of this nature charge you to read/send letters and basically nickel and dime for everything.

By Ming C.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Chinalovecupid.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chinalovecupid.co?

Have a question about Chinalovecupid.co?