ChinaBuy

ChinaBuy has a consumer rating of 2.33 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. ChinaBuy ranks 134th among Wholesale sites.

How would you rate ChinaBuy?

“If your order is stuck, they dont help you!”

Genadi S.
12/20/16

Mine (at the time of writing) is stuck for 2 months, and I am not getting any good answers from customer service and support. At first they said may take a few week and they will update me (never did), then they say they will check with Logistics center and update me (never do). DONT buy here, Aliexpress has much better customer protection policies.

ramia2
September 6th, 2014

Very reliable site. Very good support and customer service. Ordered 5-6 items from them!

genadis
December 20th, 2016

DONT buy here, Aliexpress has much better customer protection policies.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension or converted from reviews due to lack of content.

Questions? Get answers from the ChinaBuy staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ChinaBuy?

Have a question about ChinaBuy?