Review of ChicDB

ChicDB reviews

vanessam158
3/25/19

My wardrobe was completely renovated, I bought skirt, dress, bikinis and accessories and simply loved it! I'll buy again next week.

lilianas7
3/25/19

I had to make last minute changes to my order, and customer support was relentless to help me. The issue was resolved and I was quite pleased with the result.

margaridam1
3/25/19

I could have bought my new jumsuit at any store, but I decided to take it, and bought it at Chic DB and it was the best bet ever. Good quality, good price and delivery time was just one more day than planned..

sherryh122
3/21/19

I have never ever seen such a poorly sewn piece of clothing there were black marks holes in material and strings unclipped just hanging and unsewn seams and I only got one of the two items after waiting for 2 months customer service is horrible and I asked to halt sending the other piece since I had waited so long and this was awful and the next day they send a shipping notice saying it was already sent that was March 11 today is march 20 I have emailed everyday without response they have pictures of my shirt and issues, finally I look up tracking and second item had label printed but is not even dropped off or picked up by carrier I send another threatening email today and get a response of your item is on its way sorry you were not happy but how about lets see if you like it and discuss returns if necessary later I said not that was not acceptable I look and no my item is not in for tracking yet.........others on instagram have sent back clothing and months later no money refunded I am contacting paypal and alerting this is just the worst experience I have ever had ordering online.

bethb193
3/19/19

I thought well, why not. The pics look like really cute clothes.. not expensive. I wasn't expecting great fabric for the price... But omg., the fabric is literally like - I don't even know how to describe it..
So I'm sending it back. Of course they don't give us shipping for returns.
I'll be surprised if I even get reimbursed..
I hope so...
Don't do it...
Don't pay for horrible items!!

marcofashionm
3/19/19

Mi piace il fatto che riesco ad ampliare il mio armadio con dei capi carini che costano poco, fanno scena (quando dico che li ho presi online mi guardano con sospetto, come a dire: "dai dimmi la verità chi vuoi fregare") e soprattutto non vedo ADDOSSO A TUTTE, come invece mi capita quando prendo un abito nei negozi. Lo suggerisco a tutte

marcod50
3/19/19

In assoluto il miglior sito di e-commerce di abbigliamento! Molto facile da consultare grazie alle categorie ben suddivise e alla enorme quantità di filtri applicabili, per restringere il la ricerca secondo i propri criteri e trovare più facilmente il prodotto desiderato! Ha abbigliamento per tutti i gusti e per ogni occasione d'uso: abiti da sposa o damigella, abiti premaman, abbigliamento sportivo, bikini, curvy... Davvero una vastissima gamma di prodotti tra cui scegliere, in ogni range di prezzo. Si trovano spesso particolari offerte molto convenienti, saldi su particolari categorie... Consigliatissimo!

annieh79
3/15/19

Well, I had been finding a trustworthy and honest online shopping sites for a long time. And at last I have found this site! After recieving my ordered products, I definitely can say now that their products are really exceptional! The quality of clothes are awesome! And mostly reasonable price. Found the perfect item that matches with my taste. The color of the clothes ar same as shown in pictures. In a word Great experience!

billd219
3/13/19

The clothe I bought is in a perfect shape. You have always delivered beyond my expectations which I absolutely one superb reason I am always coming to shop from here. I also cherish the fact that you pay attention to details. Glad to have my stuffs delivered in good time. I am loving this really.

noemis9
3/13/19

Ho conosciuto questo sito perchè suggeritomi da altri clienti amici di famiglia. Devo dire che ha superato le mie aspettative, acquisti semplicissimi e articoli davvero carini e di media qualità, per il prezo che costano sono davvero convenienti. Il servizio clienti è stato molto gentile e la spedizione è avvenuta in tempi ragionevoli. Ottima scelta direi.

patties3
3/13/19

I ordered 2 pairs of pants from their site and spent over $73.00 canadian to have them shipped.

I received the products 5 weeks later with a Mississauga waybill. Both items did not look like the picture on line and they were in childres sizes. If I want a refund I have to ship to China and pay almost $50.00 canadian.

The company is only willing to offer a $12. credit towards my next purchase or refund if I ship back.

The quality of this product is so poor and it is clear they do not use proper size charts. DO NOT ORDER from here.. Very poor quality

sandrab635
3/13/19

Ce site est vraiment qualitatif les vêtement sont vraiment classe et de bonne facture.

Les prix sont respectable et les vêtement sont facile a porter en toute circonstance. Merci beaucoup

yasmeena9
3/13/19

I wore this dress on two separate occasions (my graduation & a wedding) so far and I've received so many compliments. I love the blue! I am going to place an order for the black as well. The fit is perfect. I'm 5'2" 120lbs (I was 130lbs when purchased so between the 10lbs the dress still fit great!) Size I ordered was a small based on other reviews. Recommend this dress! I actually looked up the manufacture to order other dresses but unfortunately there were only about 8 from this maker.

alexw209
3/13/19

I purchased some dresses for my wife about a week and half with a 2weeks delivery package. I received delivery for my orders right in my office few hours ago, and my wife admitted it is of good quality and fit appropriately to her fashion taste. Thanks for keeping to your word. I hope you keep this up.

ronya8
3/13/19

I have used this service for order of chicdb.com, over many years. All of the outdoor dress, shoes they make for me last for ages. Every custom dress, shoes I have ordered had been precise on size and shape no mistakes. The cording is done beautifully. The dress, shoes are high quality and so is the padding. They can be expensive, especially when you do custom shapes, but they produce a high quality product. Very dependable, ethical shopping.

tracyv46
3/4/19

Clothes were made for girls in elementary school sizes. I have BEEN WAITING FOR 2 months for a refund of over 125.00 and they still haven't refunded me. Told me " there system is slow in refunds ". I plan on exposing them through television and news media

libbyb18
2/4/19

I put an order in to Chicdb for 4 items. When my items finally arrived, after about 5 weeks, there were only 3 of the items I paid for in the package. I was shocked that the items I did receive looked nothing like the pictures on their website. The material was very cheap, and the design was horrible. Obviously, I was very disappointed in the clothes I purchased and the fact that they didnt even send me my entire order, so I contacted the company and after making it very clear I wanted a refund for the 4 items I paid for, they finally gave me instructions for return. It cost me $25 to send the items back to china to Chicdb. I have never received my refund, I have given tracking numbers, and even been told that they received the return package, but NO REFUND!!!!! All in all, with the $75 original purchase, and the $25 for return shipping, I AM OUT $100! I hope you don't make the same mistake and buy clothes from this company.

Tip for consumers: Don't

janem325
2/1/19

Luvyle is another of the websites owned by FASHIONCION TRADING LIMITED (HONG KONG), am in the process of having them investigated, you might as well throw your money right out the window, if you get your order, you will soon realize that the clothes could have been purchased at a dollar store. They know exactly what they are doing and they are doing from several other sites.

www.cathybuy.com

www.fashionMe.com

www.berrylook.com

www.Bellalike.com.

reneeg75
1/30/19

I received my order a month after placing it and everything was shockingly poor quality. The material and fit of every item was drastically different than the photos on the site. Buyer pays return shipping - to China- so it is probably not even worth returning. I wouldn't expect a refund anyway given other reviews.

belindar36
1/14/19

if you get your order at all, it will be inferior quality. and good luck getting a refund. I have been dealing with them since November. I sent goods back and now they say that their system is down and they can't process my refund. Don't fall for it. I know the pictures look cute, but it's a scam.

nellyj4
1/12/19

This is the worse place to ever order from . After waiting for a month for my order I couldn't be more disappointed to see the quality and how misleading on the size chart they are . Do yourself a favor ... Don't order from this $#*!ty site

sallyp84
1/9/19

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REPEAT!!!!!DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. IT IS A RIP OFF SCAM.

christinem394
1/8/19

I am so disappointed with the coat and the way this company deals with their complaints. The coat I got in the mail looks nothing like the one in the picture and it took nearly 2 months to get here. I should have known for the deal I was getting it for $50 on sale. They call this an outterwear' yet it's cheaply made with thin fleece and the style is nothing like the wool one in the picture. This is NOT the coat I ordered and they will not respond to my emails asking for a refund.

VERY DISAPPOINTED!! I wish I read the reviews before ordering from here or I wouldn't of never wasted my money on this scam site. Learn from my mistake!!

antonial9
1/3/19

I received 3 items all of which are terrible quality. Sleeves all way too short. Snaps were
missing and they make it impossible to return your items. Its a complete scam! Im out over $100 !!

ruthannl2
12/29/18

Received text week ago that order on way but it has not left. Can't find where my order is, can't get ahold of them, will not buy again

Questions? Get answers from the ChicDB staff and other customers.

5 Photos for ChicDB