Review of ChicDB

ChicDB reviews

harism5
5/23/19

The clothes I purchased from this store are not only good in quality but they are also in different and fresh colors with casual prints on them. This not only assures the validity of their products but also about their talent of selling clothes according to one's need and trend.

gulnazs
5/22/19

It is a site with latest and trendy clothing. I want to describe my experience with this site in just a few words, item quality, services, and communication are amazing. After placing an order, I was contacted and guided by one of the staff members. And I received my item two days earlier than my expectations. Highly recommended website for fashion clothing.

dianat97
5/22/19

My order took a while to arrive, more than I thought, well the shipment was free, and I was already thinking that it would not arrive, but it's good that I already have it in my hands.

alicez20
5/21/19

You cannot get ahold of them. They stretch the time out on a return so 30 days can pass. Do not buy from them. Cheap quality clothes.

iswaryak
5/17/19

They are just the best, I was very pleased with Long sleeves blouse that I order from here, and they just send it in time with the best quality ever, this is my first experience with those guys and I'm sure that I will order from here again, they have different color and with a good price. good job guys.

henryn59
5/16/19

I bought a fashion Item from them and it was amazing, normally before I buy any item online I usually check the review but i wasn't really impressed with the review i got but i still went ahead to buy from them. And to my amazement they have got an awesome quality products with an amazing on time delivery, honestly i was really impressed with their service. I got more than what I bargained for, quality product, amazing service delivery and an amazing on time delivery. I will sure come back to shop for more

telmas1
5/16/19

I love the store. The store is beautiful. Items are beautiful and affordable.
I especially love the shoes and accessories that are available in the store. They serve perfectly!

hilaryd16
5/15/19

I love the coat that I recently arrived, I love how comfortable it is and how beautiful it is, I feel very nice when I wear it is very cozy, I hope they keep bringing clothes like that, clothes that are nice to spend the money.

marys1175
5/14/19

Os produtos são muito lindos, amo tudo ois a loja tem peças lindissimas, bom atendimento e ofereçe uma ótima assistencia nas compras com tabela de numeração e avaliações.

bellatrizm
5/14/19

The price is in line with what I buy, the clothes I buy do not cost me much, it cost me less than I expected, although the quality of the clothes I buy is normal, it is not high quality, but because of the price that pays that according to the quality of the clothes. They could bring high quality clothes and charge more expensive, I say for whoever wants and can spend a little more. The only good thing is that the clothes are not really ugly, what if the quality is not so good, but for what I require at this moment, it seems good, I agree.

hakimm2
5/11/19

I am very fussy about tshirts, but this has easily become one of my favourite tshirts. It's soft right out of the bag (because you know some articles of clothing take a few washes before they soften up). It washes like a dream and does not shrink. Soooooo comfortable!! I cannot recommend this enough, seriously.

frankia
5/9/19

The customer service in the store is very good, the guys who are there attending if they know how to do their job, they know very well what they do and that's good because they help the clients a lot with all their questions and also help facilitate the flow of purchases.

sofias45
4/30/19

This store really has a lot of clothes, very well made and above all with a lot of style. When I buy clothes in this store I am buying something totally different from what I usually buy at other clothing stores, I buy super beautiful clothes and totally different from those I buy in other stores.

mustafan3
4/30/19

I ordered three garments for my friend and sister. The stuff quality is extremely superb and comfortable. Staff is highly professional as well as responsive towards queries. The order arrived within 3 days after placing the order. They have found it so good. I would love to order again!

rabiak5
4/29/19

Chickdb T. shirts are really very stylish. Admireable Tops with reasonable prices. My friends love to wear this brand and suggest me to buy this brand. Nice experience with the chicdb.com. Especially it's flash sale is super with title " buy 4 get 1 50% off". I would like to keep in touch with you chicdb, where I can find amazing clothes with wonderful offers. Keep it up chicdb. com

ijaza2
4/29/19

Matching sizes, good one. i can't wait to start wearing my clothes.ordered from you a very nice dress for my niece. She was very happy. She liked it so much! And now I have seen that you have also sport articles and electronics....

arianet2
4/27/19

Quando a gente encontra uma loja assim, completa e recheada de novidades, a gente logo se apaixona. Eu estou encantada com tudo e estou me segurando pra não comprar tudo. Parabéns

christineb368
4/26/19

Apparently the models on their website are 5'2"--- I'm 5'8" & the mini dresses I ordered fit like blouses....Im super bummed with the quality of one dress...its made of almost thin plastic :( shipping took 3+ weeks and customer service and communication was poor -- not impressed with this operation at all

magalyc5
4/24/19

Recently I ordered some shoes through the service that the store has on the website, some shoes that I liked a lot, they are very nice, I liked them too because they are very comfortable. I usually look for comfortable shoes, because I like to walk a lot when I go out to distract myself on my days off. the comfort I look for quality shoes that do not deteriorate quickly, I hope that these can be used more than once, although I will try not to use them always to extend a little more your life.

angiem114
4/24/19

oh fabulous online site, I took some sweaters and clothes for me and my daughter, I make purchases from Italy, I had no problem with delivery, sizes dress perfectly and the material is very good, I will certainly make other gifts to my daughter, delivery times were 25 days.

renataf4
4/22/19

Quero adquirir mais produtos, pois chegaram muito rápidos e a qualidade deles é boa de mais , gostei também do atendimento interno

delcyl
4/20/19

Beautiful design but the bad thing was that the pants I stay small talk with the manager of the store very friendly and comprehensive I change the pants really I am very grateful to the manager and his staff with the work that also helped me find another pants and look for another very nice pants and also good fabric and clear to see that the pants also I will not go to the store again because there is if it was that I was going to feel sorry but really thanks to understand myself and to understand other clients because this really does not happen to me only really thank you I will go soon again thanks ...

janef182
4/20/19

Bought two gowns as gifts for my daughter and neighbor's daughter. Both girls were ecstatic! It came long before the projected date. One child has a Newberry doll and the other has an American girl. The outfit fits on both nicely. They were pleased with the quality and initially confused about the wand but embraced its versatility. The tie takes some fine motor and tie tying skills to tie on the doll but doable. Overall we are very pleased with this purchase.

abdulh60
4/20/19

Great Father's day gift! Was greatly appreciated from someone who likes Hawaiian shirts. This shirt is very light and comfortable to wear. Material seems to be made of a cool fabric. This can be a great gift, size was right on. Super comfy, feels like silk, AND you don't need to iron it because of the material! and will most likely be ordering more.

shaylam7
4/20/19

I loved one of their chic dress but I was worried if it would be the same as they were showing online but all the doubts went away when I received the dress. Optimum quality as they say. Really loved the fit too. Would definitely recommend it to friends.

Questions? Get answers from the ChicDB staff and other customers.

5 Photos for ChicDB