Review of Chewys

Tel: 800.241.3456
chewyssales@aol.com

lancel32
5/11/18

Love. Love. Love. Prices are great. Shipping is great. Customer service is amazing. I had a problem with an item that required a size. I wanted to exchange. Chewy, sent me a new item with the correct size and told me to donate the original to an animal charity instead of sending back. WOW!

susang100
11/8/17

chewys has an amazing amount of low priced items for all your best friends needs. The prices are the best and the shipping over 49 dollars is free. Check it out!!

jerryk50
7/5/17

THIS IS A WONDERFUL SITE. GREAT PRODUCT SELECTION. FRESH MERCHANDISE WITH FAIR PRICING. WATCH FOR SPECIALS...TRUE CHEWS OFFERED AT A PHENOMENAL PRICE... ON SALE. CUSTOMER SERVICE IS EXTRAORDINARY. JERRY

nicoleb116
10/22/16

Been buying my dogs food from there. $10 cheaper then in Petsmart. Receive within a day or 2 of ordering. Had an issue with some dog food that made my dog sick (grains allergy). No questions asked they refunded my order and told me to donate the food or throw away.

Questions? Get answers from the Chewys staff and other customers.

Chewys?