This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Cheaprs2gold.net

Cheaprs2gold.net

Cheaprs2gold.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Cheaprs2gold.net also ranks 70th among Gold sites. The most common issues with Cheaprs2gold.net are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Cheaprs2gold.net?

“they basicly scammed me”

conrad b.
3/14/12

they basicly scammed me. after i paid, their "10 minutes or less deal" was shot down. they didn't even have a phone number for customer service so how would i call to receive my 20m anyway. STAYYYYYY AWAY

conradb3
March 14th, 2012
adamp9
March 6th, 2012
This site is apsaloutly horrible. They stole my money at first then i say ive taken up a dispute they finaly replie and say meet us w22 upstairs varrock and he puts up money and does nt accept . so i say accept then the say cancel dispute first so i do and the prick just logs out and terminates the chat session. DO NOT BUY OF THIS SITE. Gf my 60 bucks.
michaelm74
March 13th, 2012
Wish there was a 0 star option... Bought 550 million gold for a friend and they ignore me for almost 2 days with there horrible customer service that barely speak English and then once I file a dispute they finally tell me they will meet me. I get to where they tell me they will meet me at and he says I have to cancel the dispute before trading (lol). I have seen other reviews of this site were they have scammed people that way so I said no and they emidiatly canceled the trade and stopped communicating with me. DO NOT TRADE WITH THIS HORRIBLE SITE YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Questions? Get answers from the Cheaprs2gold.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cheaprs2gold.net?

Have a question about Cheaprs2gold.net?