This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

CheapDVDsBoxset.co.uk

CheapDVDsBoxset.co.uk

CheapDVDsBoxset.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. CheapDVDsBoxset.co.uk ranks 107th among DVD sites.

How would you rate CheapDVDsBoxset.co.uk?

“I'm wishing I would have never ordered from this site”

jen l.
12/5/14

I'm wishing I would have never ordered from this site. I have a feeling I'm never going to get the merchandise. It just seems very fishy.

jenl25
December 5th, 2014

kellem
December 8th, 2013

Bought a 10 series boxset from this site in June, got to season 5 and found some of the discs aren't playing correctly and an entire series is mislabelled. I contacted customer services who said replacements could be sent with my next order. I foolishly bought another product that arrived damaged and without replacements for the first box set.
I am currently in a dispute over payment for return shipping to China for both products in order to receive a full refund for both products. I have contacted Consumer Services who have given me a little help, but i am concerned that the products are fake (particularly my first buy).

Stay away from this site, more grief than is worth for a small saving of money.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the CheapDVDsBoxset.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CheapDVDsBoxset.co.uk?

Have a question about CheapDVDsBoxset.co.uk?