This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Cheapdesignershoessale.info

Cheapdesignershoessale.info

Cheapdesignershoessale.info has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Cheapdesignershoessale.info ranks 690th among Shoes sites.

How would you rate Cheapdesignershoessale.info?

“Never ever buy from this website!”

Alice H.
2/10/14

Never ever buy from this website! The company is based in China that sells fake shoes. Like the previous reviewer I bought a pair of Reebok trainers and received a fake pair of Nikes. There are no contact details for this company except for a online info form which they never response to. I've manged to get my money from my bank after 4 month of disputing. MAJOR SCAM, THIS WEBSITE NEEDS TO BE SHUTDOWN!

aliceh37
February 10th, 2014

MAJOR SCAM, THIS WEBSITE NEEDS TO BE SHUTDOWN!

ivani3
December 12th, 2013

This site is bull$#*!! They took my money and sent me some random ugly boots called guciheaven. They looked like brown rain boots cheap quality. I tried ordering bedstu boots big mistake never order from this site it is a scam.

Questions? Get answers from the Cheapdesignershoessale.info staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cheapdesignershoessale.info?

Have a question about Cheapdesignershoessale.info?