Chatiw

Chatiw has a consumer rating of 1.55 stars from 22 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Chatiw also ranks 76th among Chat sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 11.1%
How would you rate Chatiw?

“You love it so much you want to tell the entire world!”

seedavictus s.
10/30/18

You're the only person who could ever put this big of a smile on my face. I promise you this: I will never cheat, lie or do anything to hurt you. You make me feel so good inside and so happy that I still can't believe it. It's so amazing being with you because you're such an amazing person.You are the one who holds the key to my heart and i will love you always.you fill my heart with joy,blessings and happiness baby.You are my life, my world and my everything.

“Anonymous phone call”

Richie s.
1/12/20

Dear Sr/Madam I made an statement last week 05/01/20 that someone has used my numberregistered under the name called of a girl. Therefore, I'm receiving non-stop phone call and text messages from whatsApp. Could you please do the necessary to stop this. I've also reported to the cyber crime police and they'll get in touch with you soon. Please also provide me a number to speak to you. Thanks

seedavictuss
October 30th, 2018
michelb37
November 16th, 2017
Awesome experience, I've meet thé girl of my life with Chatiw App, Thank you for all. it's an old school chat rooms

this app is price free free brother you can download this <a href="https://camapk.com/chatiw-app/">Chatiw</a> App from here & for free

By Junaid J.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Chatiw staff and other customers.

Chatiw : Start free chat rooms without registration , cam online chat now with our users , Random chat with strangers anonymously

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chatiw?

Have a question about Chatiw?