Charged.fm

Charged.fm has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Charged.fm also ranks 137th among Tickets sites.

How would you rate Charged.fm?

“Never got my tickets”

Hilary R.
1/20/16

They sent me an email claiming they didn't have the tickets from the third party. I called..and called...they never answered my calls or emails. Never got my refund and never heard back. I had to end up getting tickets through stubhub so forget this site! It's a giant scam.

hilaryr
January 20th, 2016
gregb35
July 28th, 2014
I got ripped off, and they would not reverse or refund the transaction.
Ended up having to dispute the transaction with my bank.
camillet7
Camille T. – Charged.fm Rep
Hi Greg,

We understand that you are frustrated that you were able to find tickets at a lesser cost on another website, however we cannot cancel your order as you requested because that would be unfair to the person who sold you the tickets using our platform. They did not do anything wrong in this scenario. We acknowledge the bad reviews you have left on facebook, twitter, and the multiple other review sites, and acknowledge that it can be frustrating to realize you could have purchased an item on sale elsewhere, however I hope you can understand the sellers position in this and why we cannot just refund you.

Questions? Get answers from the Charged.fm staff and other customers.

Discover, create, buy and sell tickets for any event on CHARGED.fm. We give you the most powerful ticketing system in a safe and secure environment with the lowest fees! Check CHARGED before you check out.

camillet7
Camille T.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Charged.fm?

Have a question about Charged.fm?