Review of Centrobill

Tel: 1-877-778-8382
noc@centrobill.com

privateu3
5/14/19

Centrobill charged me three times the advertised price for a subscription in the first instance, but after a few attempts - it took several messages before I had to email them directly - they finally provided me with the refund I asked for. Then they charged me again. I mean heck. These guys are terrible.

royb147
10/9/18

I would recommend NEVER purchasing anything that goes through CentroBill. They are crooks, plain and simple. Basically when purchasing a trial subscription to a site, they throw in a "free" trial from another site -- without telling you, hoping you will not notice so they can then bill you as soon as the trial expires. This "free" site will also trigger an authorization transaction for the full subscription amount, so your funds will be withheld for a few days ($39.95 for 4 days for me). In my case, I luckily noticed this immediately, and went straight to the cancellation request page on the CentroBill site.

BUT here is where it gets bad.

A few hours later, they only ended up cancelling the "free" subscription they threw in, ignoring my (multiple) cancellation requests for the other. I ended up contacting customer service. They finally responded, but not until my trial was up! This had obviously been purposely done because they responded a few hours after the trial expired, having ignored me for TWO days before. I was billed $44.95 and they refuse to issue a refund because they claim I tried to cancel through CentroBill instead of e-support24.com (this site is not even mentioned on their site, and I purchased this through CentroBill, why would I cancel through another company?).

bertrandp9
5/30/18

the support does not respond. It is not open every day and every hour as indicated. Is there really?
it says: "Our office is opening hours to Monday from 8AM to 12AM and 1PM to 5PM CET" and "Consumer Support 24 hours, 7 days a week, 365 days a year !!

But in addition it allows hidden payments. You make a purchase, and you have an additional purchase that has taxed you.

Questions? Get answers from the Centrobill staff and other customers.

Centrobill?