Review of CenterpieceBox

Tel: +1.3369060844

1 Review From Our Community

lynnw34
10/15/15

I needed wooden boxes for DIY centerpieces for my daughter's wedding and what better place than a site called Centerpieceboxes.com, right? I found some very attractive wooden boxes that were a little pricey, but I was willing to pay extra for what looked like a quality product. When I place the order, there was no estimate of shipping time or an option of faster delivery. After not receiving any communication for a week, and getting nervous, I contacted them for a ship date and told them the date I needed them by, and they told me they could make that date. The day before I was supposed to receive them they called to say they had run into problems and the boxes were not even MADE YET. They offered to FedEx them overnight in a few days after they had produced them, but by that time I had no trust and cancelled the order. I found a replacement on the ContainerStore.com, chatted with their customer service rep who took my order number and expedited it to make sure I will have it by the date I needed. Based on my experience, I would give Centerpiece Box less than a 1 - no shipping information, no communication, and no product. Find another source and don't use this site.

Questions? Get answers from the CenterpieceBox staff and other customers.

CenterpieceBox?