Review of Celiac.com -

4927 Sonoma Highway
Santa Rosa, California 95409, United States
Tel: +1 800-872-5228

HON Certified

Celiac.com - complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health. HON is a non-profit dedicated to improving healthcare information online. For more information, please see the HON certification for Celiac.com -.

meis5
8/15/18

I am so lucky to have found this site because I was so sick from what turned out to be celiac disease, and their info and forum helped me get diagnosed. I am not sure why the review here was bad. The site looks different now so maybe update the picture?

beckyp8
10/4/14

BEWARE of this forum!!! Recently, I wanted to share the shocking product statement I had found from a major retailer about the gluten free status of their products. The moment I entered the forum and posted what I had found, I was bullied and badgered and the moderators of the forum were not happy that I was stirring up trouble so-to-speak. They want to sweep the issue under the rug rather than try to get the big companies to change their policies. So, towards the end, rather than continue talking about the subject the forum was about, they began insulting my medical diagnosis and acceptance of my diagnosis by my GI Doc and gave me a Warning when I fought back! It is a very dark place to be a member of because if you balk or choose not to follow their way of thinking, you get black flagged immediately.

Tip for consumers: ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Response from Scott A., Celiac.com - Representative
Without more info it is hard to know what happened in your case, but I can tell you that our forum has been around for around 15 years and our focus is only to help people with celiac disease and/or gluten sensitivity. I would be happy to look into this for you and find out what happened. You are always welcome back, and I apologize if you had a poor experience. Scott Adams, CEO
sophien
10/23/08

A poorly designed website with a lot of good gluten and celiac information - Celiac.com is a bad looking site. It's hard to find things, it doesn't look pretty, and there are too many ads. BUT, it does have a lot of really good information for people with Celiac Disease and they have a lot of information on gluten free foods. It also has a very good and active forum.

One of my favorite articles is on gluten free alcohols

Response from Scott A., Celiac.com - Representative
We've re-designed our site (several times!) since 2008, so please come back and let us know what you think. -Scott Adams, CEO

Questions? Get answers from the Celiac.com - staff and other customers.

Celiac.com -?