CelebrityTalent.net

CelebrityTalent.net has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. CelebrityTalent.net also ranks 14th among Celebrity Gossip sites.

How would you rate CelebrityTalent.net?

“They make hiring a celebrity talent easy!”

Michelle C.
7/27/15

At my current company, I was tasked to hire a band for our end of year celebration. I found Celebrity Talent International online and saw they had access to 1000's of well known acts. I filled out a request and immediately an agent called me back and gave me some great celebrity bands in my budget. I picked the band I wanted, made and offer and within a day CTI was able to confirm the band and get me a great deal. Thanks CTI!

michellec84
July 27th, 2015

Questions? Get answers from the CelebrityTalent.net staff and other customers.

celebrityt
Celebrity T.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CelebrityTalent.net?

Have a question about CelebrityTalent.net?