Canada Border Services Agency

Canada Border Services Agency has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Canada Border Services Agency also ranks 195th among Travel Other sites. The most common issues with Canada Border Services Agency are around shipping times, which tend to take longer than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Canada Border Services Agency?

“Incompetent”

Shayne T.
12/8/16

I had a package coming in from overseas. It went through customs but on the day it was out for delivery, the tracking said it had an incomplete address and had to be sent back to sender. After several weeks of contacting the sender to try to fix the situation (costing $13 in additional postage), I got my package and saw the original problem was that the clowns over at customs used a shipping label that had the address cut off!

shaynet3
December 8th, 2016

Questions? Get answers from the Canada Border Services Agency staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Canada Border Services Agency?

Have a question about Canada Border Services Agency?