Review of Catsa.gc.ca

Tel: 1-888-294-2202

1 Review From Our Community

trisb
10/26/17
• Updated review

It has been over 2 months and still no update from catsa. This security agency should be abolished. They do not care about public safety and regards. Passenger complaints are being blatantly disregarded just to protect their arrogant and disrestpecful employees.

“CATSA SECURITY GUARD'S ARROGANCE AND DISRESPECT TO A COLOURED FAMILY”
8/6/17
• Previous review

At approximately 2345 hours before entering the security sceeening area an catsa uniformed employee by the name of ARIS employee # 596781 asked my wife for the our boarding pass but my wife did not hear him and gave our boarding pass to another employee who also asked her for the same documents, when my wife was speaking with the other employee ARIS stated to the employee beside him " I asked her for their boarding pass but she said "yes" the they both laugh , I felt insulted so I told him not to laugh at my wife, ARIS JUST LOOKED AT ME WITH A SARCASTIC GRIN ON HIS FACE THEN ASKED FOR MY NAME WITH AN INTIMIDATING TONE WHILE LOOKING AT ME FRON HEAD TO TOE, I was expecting him to apologize at least but even after we were at the process of security screening he was still staring at us, I am travelling with my wife and 3 kids, the nature of our trip is due to my father in law who is currently in intensive care unit of a hospital, my wife was just in the hospital a day before our flight due to the bad news about my father in law, after the screening I felt that I had to do something about the way that ARIS humiliated my wife and still have the arrogance to intimidate us by staring and sarcastically grinning. I went to asked his name to which he ARROGANTLY showed his i.d and stated "DO YOU WANT MY BADGE NUMBER TOO? I said yes but he just showed me his I.d the smirked, I immediately asked for the supervisor and Mr. JAMIASAN DZENEKOY was nice enough to accomodate me, Mr. Dzenekoy asked what occured so I explained it to him the he said he is going to speak with Aris to know the full story, I told Mr. Dzenekov that if he want he can call ARIS so we can clarify everything rigth there and then but Mr. Dzenekoy refused and instead he gave me the site where I can file a complaint. My wife and I are both professionals and courteous, we have experience such DISRESPECT, INTIMIDATION and ARROGANCE from anybody specially in front of our kids, it might even be because we are a minority?? I HOPE SOMETHING CAN BE DONE ABOUT THIS SO NOBODY ELSE WILL EXPERIENCE ARIS'S arrogance. I am submitting this complaint to be used to support other legal avenues we are contemplating to explore.
Sincerely,
T.B.

Questions? Get answers from the Catsa.gc.ca staff and other customers.

Catsa.gc.ca?