This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

CashMyFone.co.uk

CashMyFone.co.uk has a consumer rating of 3.99 stars from 181 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with CashMyFone.co.uk most frequently mention best price, bank account and great service. CashMyFone.co.uk ranks 48th among Sell Cell Phone sites.

• Next day i got a free post bag, few days later money into my bank account.
  • Great service thumbs up for cashmyfone, I have had no problems dealing with them & I'll continue to dealt with them.

• I need to wait for a week time to get the payment of my choice.
How would you rate CashMyFone.co.uk?

“Was a little bit sceptical after reading a few negative...”

Jeondra L.
2/12/14

Was a little bit sceptical after reading a few negative reviews, but then people only review when they're unhappy and something goes wrong... My experience of cashmyfone was fantastic. The whole thing happened very fast and there was regular email contact to let me know progress reports, right up until the money went into my account. Fantastic. Also, the best price for my Blackberry Storm out of all the similar sites. Sent it free but obtained proof of postage. Will definitely use again

“Hi i wanna share my bad experience with you guys plz...”

Alb A.
11/2/13

Hi i wanna share my bad experience with you guys plz dont use cashmyphone.co.uk i used this sended my samsung s4 used one just two month of use they replied said found fault just to reduce the price then they told me in 48 hours i will get my payment its been nearly 1 week no payment emailed them three times no reply called no answer tried to email today i get back automated message sayin failure to delivere my message looks like they blocked my email but is not gonna finush here im gonna contact police and other organisation cashmyphone.co.uk they are all liers thiefs wat else can i say i cAn say the most. Bad words for this $#*!s

bank account (11) great service (10) web site (4) time i (5) post bag (3) excellent service (6) week time (4)
jeondral
February 12th, 2014

arlennat
February 27th, 2014
Was going to use 'old' phone for playing games but sales assistant advised me to get some money back - he recommended a local shop who offered me a one time cash offer half of that offered by cashmyfone.

Cashmyfone have given me all the information that I need and kept in touch all through the process. Only problem, by the time I sealed the jiffy bag provided I realised a larger bag would have been a better fit but had already stuck the address label on. Oh well it got there safe.

Good Service
mokom
January 22nd, 2014
After so much of confusion and clarification I got the full amount for my Blackberry phone as i Quoted. Thank You Guys.
bloomb1
July 22nd, 2014
Smooth process and money in my account all without hassle, better than any other site I compared with for my Nokia.
lansings
March 10th, 2014
Sold 2 good condition working phones to Cashmyfone. Online contact was easy. They sent confirmation emails throughout the process. Sold phones on Monday. Prepay bag arrived Wednesday. Cheque arrived Friday. Excellent service. I could have got more money on other sites but after reading reviews chose Cashmyfone. Very happy I did.
nickl30
January 20th, 2014
I was waiting for the inevitable catch, for them who suddenly lessen their offer like so many other companies do, but it never came. Great service, would absolutely recommend.
shaune2
January 31st, 2014
The Website work very well and easy to navigate without any frustration. This company gives u the best revised offer for your used Mobile phone
robw32
June 26th, 2014
Selling my old phone thought to be very hectic process, but after using this website it was really easy.
tiap2
January 22nd, 2014
Really pleased with the service from cashmyfone, pack was sent out quickly and funds transferred within a few days if posting my item. Absolutely Brilliant Service.
leslin
July 16th, 2014
Cashmyfone is a pretty useful web site! I traded my old mobile pretty quickly. I'd recommend this to anyone.
roachm
January 20th, 2014
Posted one morning and received e mail telling me it had arrived. Couple more updates and payment straight into my account within 48 hours. Fab service, good price. Have used before and would recommend.
robp21
February 4th, 2014
This website is very convenient solution for unwanted and waste unused mobile phones. Perfectly handled and great price too. Thank You Cashmyfone.
dohertyh
February 3rd, 2014
Best and useful service allowing you to obtain some money for your old mobile phone. Strongly recommended to all.
nickw30
February 26th, 2014
Look for the best price and update my details. Money arrived in my account when they said it would. Best price I could find anywhere. Great service with no hassle or fuss.
terryk17
December 18th, 2013
A pleasure to do business with them... and they gave me the best price on the web... would definitely recommend and will certainly use again. Thank you
eviand
March 4th, 2014
Overall very good service didn't talk to any staff it was all done by one e-mail the only disappointment. Easy to do business no issues got exactly as quoted on web site.
chalysed
February 4th, 2014
I had taken my phone to a high street buyer, who offered me less, wanted the memory card and charger too, and then, when testing it managed to crash the phone. I left with phone, none too happy. Went online, posted the phone off to them, the offer was the best I had, they switched it on and it worked, no trying to break it, and then waited the 10 days to make sure it was not a hooky one. And paid straight to my account.

Just what I wanted, the right money, no fussing and a short delay to ensure the honesty of the phone. What more can you want?
callowm
January 22nd, 2014
This was a really easy and efficient job done by cashmyfone. When the time comes to renew this where I will go for cashmyfone.
hastingc
June 26th, 2014
Sold my Blackberry Porsche used phone to cashmyfone and i got the best price in the market.
emmiesd
July 1st, 2014
Its just perfect suits to sell old mobile phones, only disappointment is the payment was made a day later as promised
kevinj28
January 22nd, 2014
I would highly recommend them to anybody and will always use cashmyfone to recycle my old mobile from now on!
katef8
January 8th, 2014
I sent it off my phone and expected them to knock me down as there were some marks on the back casing but they paid me the money they quoted straight into my account within 24 hours. Great service, I will definitely use them again.
gords1
July 11th, 2014
It was very easy process, although I did think it took a while for the cheque to come through.
elie206
January 30th, 2014
Very Easy to send in mobiles. No issues while dealing with the company throughout the process.
robink12
December 27th, 2013
Would totally recommend cashmyfone to my friends. I did a simple internet search to compare all the providers who give you cash back for your mobile phone. There were some companies that offer better prices but I chose cashmyfone. Will definitely use this again and will tell friends to also...

Questions? Get answers from the CashMyFone.co.uk staff and other customers.

See related links to what you are looking for.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CashMyFone.co.uk?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.0
Have a question about CashMyFone.co.uk?