CashMyFone.co.uk reviews

SW19 3FB
Tel: +44-208-0902548

staffr
7/22/14

This was the first time i had used cashmyfone and found the experience to be trouble free, they were prompt and informed me every step of the process was happening.

bloomb1
7/22/14

Smooth process and money in my account all without hassle, better than any other site I compared with for my Nokia.

ruthg14
7/16/14

Really easy to deal with - they even send you the envelope to send them back in and you can find out what they will pay amount for your phone in about 2 minutes on the website.

leslin
7/16/14

cashmyfone is a pretty useful web site! I traded my old mobile pretty quickly. I'd recommend this to anyone.

tooversm
7/15/14

The website was good and easy to navigate and this was particularly helpful.

eileenm8
7/15/14

Straightforward and simple to do. Look up your phone, see its value and with a couple of clicks your away. When the envelope comes, pop in the phone, slap on the sticker and let it off. Soon after, get a confirmation email, then a email to say that phone has been checked.Amount in your account within no time. Amount in your account.

jenniferj31
7/14/14

Prompt payment , good price compared to other websites, good email communications. Can't find any faults to pick this company

georgee20
7/14/14

Really helpful brilliant staff. THANK YOU.

tonys68
7/14/14

Easy to sign up for, quick, uncomplicated, cheap, and apparently does what it says. Payment was delayed, I have peace of mind.

swifern
7/13/14

When I realized my old phone was no longer up for the job, thought of selling it but was in confusion whom to sell. But i got the right company and right price for my phone.

gords1
7/11/14

It was very easy process, although I did think it took a while for the cheque to come through.

thomast26
7/11/14

Sold my Nokia Lumia and i got the price for my old handset what it worth.

adrit
7/11/14

Good company to deal with. Nothing could be better than this.

vernonm25

Money for nothing!

I had a few old phones lurking at the bottom of the wardrobe, and this was a pain free way to recycle them and make a small amount of cash.

jeramyt1
7/10/14

I have used various companies. You are the most efficient

motteew
7/10/14

Great website, I normally keep my old phones but using this site i got a great price for my N95 8gb and Galaxy S3.

Highly recommended :D

luedk
7/10/14

Excellent for price and service. Best price I could find for Samsung galaxy.
Placed order at weekend; early Monday received email that order had been received; received amount on Saturday.

koelint
7/2/14

The service was pretty good than i heard of. Got the price as expected.

emmiesd
7/1/14

its just perfect suits to sell old mobile phones, only disappointment is the payment was made a day later as promised

phillc1
6/27/14

Well organised process to sell your used mobiles. Stress Free Process.

robw32
6/26/14

Selling my old phone thought to be very hectic process, but after using this website it was really easy.

hastingc
6/26/14

Sold my Blackberry Porsche used phone to cashmyfone and i got the best price in the market.

leyc
6/25/14

The process of selling used handsets is very simple and uncomplicated....

carmichaelt
6/16/14
jonesl15
6/12/14

Seamless process from start to finish. Emails at every step known exactly what was happening.

Questions? Get answers from the CashMyFone.co.uk staff and other customers.

CashMyFone.co.uk?