Cashcrates.co

Cashcrates.co has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Cashcrates.co also ranks 101st among Work At Home sites.

How would you rate Cashcrates.co?

“One month past my pay date”

Kate M.
8/12/20

Scammerssss. Was to be paid last month 8th but nothing came forth. Why would you guys even play with people's minds

katem589
August 12th, 2020
upsetp3
May 21st, 2020
Hi, most of the reviews about this website are fake. How do i know? Well, i signed up on this website thinking it was legit. I searched youtube, Instagram and other websites and social media for reviews. All were good responses. Well having an account i made up to $450 (which was much for me). Earn money by doing task. One task is promo, you have to promote the website on different medias only stating good things about it and earning 15 dollars. Right when i almost have enough task and requirements to cash out the website crash and block me from using he site without even getting my money. I was sad. However i had screenshots of some people who posted and did promo for this scam website and 5/20 have received their cash, 7 other were blocked and the others had to start over. TRUST ME THIS IS A WASTE OF TIME.
Along with this 1 day after i have received an alert from my antivirus software That someone was tracking me and my info was at risk. The ODDS!.

In this time period, money scams are high because the unemployment rates have been increased and people are barely at work.

Questions? Get answers from the Cashcrates.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cashcrates.co?

Have a question about Cashcrates.co?