Cartridge Discount reviews

markw930
11/5/19
Not impressed. After various issues with their cartridges, I contact the manager today to advise that the item does not work, only to be told that as I have complained before I would need to send in the cartridge for inspection before they supply me with another secondhand replacement! That leaves me without a printer working! Was told the owner does not speak to customers and hides behind the manager. I was then told they would provide a return envelope, however I then receive an email to say they don't and I have to find one myself. Not great Marie! Not impressed and would advise others to go elsewhere.
garryf
3/8/13
After buying cheap cartridges from ebay and them not working I tried these guys, the first set I got, they cost me the same for 4 sets as one of the original sets, where fantastic, and as I do a lot of printing it is wonderful to find cheap, good cartridges, the second set where good but had a problem with a couple of the cartridges, no problem really though as they sent me an email with a freepost return address to return the cartridges and sent new ones out straight away, they where very helpful and made me feel like my custom was important and valued by them. 10 out of 10!

Nice looking website and a no quibble guarantee, however this turns out to be not true and they start doubting my issues. Which now leaves me without a working printer. Shows that you pay for what you get

By Mark W.

If there was one I would but I only have had issues with these cartridges and suggest others look elsewhere

By Mark W.

Easy. But you will never be able to speak to the owner!

By Mark W.
Questions? Get answers from the Cartridge Discount staff and other customers.

Cartridge Discount?