Carsmate.co.uk

Carsmate.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Carsmate.co.uk also ranks 154th among Car Buying sites.

How would you rate Carsmate.co.uk?

“Scam. Bought a map but they won't let me download it”

Jessie R.
10/4/16

Still don't have my maps I bought. I tried to contact them with no answer. They said I need to give them my VIN number bit will not tell me how. Terrible I've paid for something I can't even get. Don't do it. I tried to give this same review on their website when they asked me to send a reveiw but they won't post it.

jessier22
October 4th, 2016

Questions? Get answers from the Carsmate.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Carsmate.co.uk?

Have a question about Carsmate.co.uk?