CarpetGreenClean.net

CarpetGreenClean.net has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. CarpetGreenClean.net also ranks 21st among Carpet Cleaning sites.

How would you rate CarpetGreenClean.net?

“Groupon Number: #1123-XV-262089”

Justin H.
6/5/14

Groupon Number: #1123-XV-262089 the company canceled after the appointment time! When they did show up they told me that a regular rug cleaning wasn't enough and I needed a deep cleaning which was another $100. after I said no several times the technician said he couldn't guarantee that the rug would be clean. When I got home several hours later the rug looked like someone had just vacuumed it! The carpet looked horrible and the carpet looked like there was no solution on it at all! I called the manager and he said "not my problem you should have read the fine print when you bought the groupon." I will never use them again and this has pushed groupons lower in my eyes!

justinh53
June 5th, 2014
Groupon Number: #1123-XV-262089

Questions? Get answers from the CarpetGreenClean.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CarpetGreenClean.net?

Have a question about CarpetGreenClean.net?