Review of Carmausa.org

Carmausa.org reviews

SITE CLOSED

sierras1
8/15/11

This is Sierra again, and I would have to agree with Mary C. We were all burned by this company; clients, employees, and all! We worked long hours thinking that we were helping people and it turns out that we were just a tool in the larger scheme that Agustino was conducting. We were ripped off paychecks and our dignity. I am ashamed that I worked for this company and am glad I got away from there when I did! If you ever think about being employed or receiving any type of help from this company DONT DO IT!!!!! (And no I'm not a disgruntled employee, I'm being 100% honest regardless of what anyone posts after me from the company trying to defend it)

maryc14
6/15/11

WARNING TO ALL CUSTOMERS AND MOST IMPORTANTLY EMPLOYEE'S...THIS SO CALLED COMPANY IS A SCAM!!!!!! THEY TAKE MONEY FROM PEOPLE WHO HAVE ALREADY BEEN VICTIMIZED AND PROMISE THEM THT FOR A MERE 50.00 TO HOLD TO MAKE SURE THT THEY ARE COMMITTED. THEY TELL CUSTOMERS THT THE 50 IS JUST A DEPOSIT AND THT IT WILL NOT BE RAN ITS JUST A GUARANTEE THT THEY WILL HOLD THE APPT W/ A SO CLD AUDITOR...I WORKED FOR THEM SO I KNOW WELL THERE CAPABILITES. WE WORKED 10 TO 12 HOUR DAYS AND HAVE YET TO RECEIVE A CHECK!!!!PLEASE ANYONE WHO THINKS OF TRYING THIS DON'T. NO MATTER HOW DESPERATE YOU ARE TRUST THEIR ARE LEGIMATE WAYS OF GETTING BACK LOST MONEY WITH OUT UPFRONT FEES. TO THOSE THINKING OF WORKING THEIR !!!!!DON'T!!!!!

petere2
5/6/11

These people called me - I did not make the call - offering to recover lost fees from a timeshare resale company. When I downloaded their forms, I was alerted by the fact they were asking for my credit card information, including the 3-digit code, and my social security number. I am very leery of sending this kind of personal information out for any reason, and ask if this company or the related 'trustee', The Diligence Group, LLC, (phone 877-700-3986) also of Orlando, have any record with your office.
The Florida numbers I have are 407-802-2919, or 480-588-1900. The office manager is Augustino MIreles, and they appear to be using the North American Law Group as a base of operations. My contact has been Sierra Lynn Martin, but I have no way of verifying these names. 5/5/2011

Has anyone else encountered these people? I would be interested in an off-site communication about them if there is anything in our conversation threads that resonates with you.

By Peter E.
Questions? Get answers from the Carmausa.org staff and other customers.

Carmausa.org?