Lightshot

Lightshot has a consumer rating of 4.99 stars from 56 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Lightshot most frequently mention little time. Lightshot ranks 2nd among Business Other sites.

• I really suggest this website to anyone and i will suggest it to my family and friends for future use!

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Lightshot?

“Very helpful and practical”

sam a.
4/20/20

Fulfillman is very helpful in running your business. As a dropshiper you will get a lot of convenience in sending goods using trusted shipping and international payments. In addition they also provide goods directly from manufactures at lower prices than aliexpress. I highly recommend for you to start your business with Fulfillman.

future use (3)
sama383
April 20th, 2020
tarsiom
April 19th, 2020
The page is very good and with varied information on any topic to discuss. I recommend it to everyone.
elinac6
April 25th, 2020
Very nicw and great work! Nice Work is a 1988 novel by British author David Lodge. It is the final volume of Lodge's "Campus Trilogy", after Changing Places and Small World: An Academic Romance. Nice Work won the Sunday Express Book of the Year award in 1988 and was also shortlisted for the Booker Prize
athinak3
January 18th, 2020
This website is so easy to use and practical! It can definitely be a good help to anyone seeking for this tool. It took me little time to have mine done! I really suggest this website to anyone and i will suggest it to my family and friends for future use! Brilliant!
sadekuzzamanm
May 2nd, 2020
They are very helpful. They help me to build up my business easily.
I highly recommend for you to start your business with Them.
exequielt
February 7th, 2020
The page is very entertaining and with varied information on any topic to discuss. Great content to look for information.
wasima13
January 26th, 2020
It is very useful for us...
This website is so easy to use and practical! It took me little time to have mine done! I really suggest this website to anyone and i will suggest it to my family and friends for future use! Brilliant!
siulyp
April 25th, 2020
It is an excellent tool I use it for my personal life as for my work super easy to use 100% recommend i have already recommended it to my family friends even my boss. Encourage to try it!
mehedih29
April 23rd, 2020
I hope it's good for everyone. This busyness is totally good to everyone and your think is good to helping minded. Really its very useful think to everyone.
favouri
April 19th, 2020
Fulfillman Fulfillment Services is the best logistics and transport company I have ever come across and used. Their delivery is topnotch and excellent. Every detail is taken down and they make sure they deliver to your taste and preference on time. I highly recommend their services to everyone who wants to avoid the glitches of dropshipping and logistics. Using Fulfillman Fulfillment Services will save you the stress.
ruthiea6
November 8th, 2020
The paint by numbers kit package contains all the necessary materials that they have mentioned in their product description. This is one online shop you can always rely on.
jyotirmoyp
February 5th, 2020
Love it so much i want to tell the entire world! I suggest all the people to use it. I love it.so everybody use it.
ramimm
April 19th, 2020
I find this website is very informative towards fashion, tourism and lifestyle. Really look forwarded get myself updated with the valuable articles from this site.
saugatb
January 6th, 2020
I had an amazing experience in this business site. There is also an option - Consumer tips, which i found unique and attractive
arhink
April 27th, 2020
Well this site is doing a very great work it actually helps visitors to get a clear view of what so ever they came in search for
zarat10
April 19th, 2020
Light Shot makes it very easy to work with a computer, especially if you want to take a screenshot of a program or element.Its interface is very simple and intuitive. The program does not overload the computer in any way and is invisible to the user during background operation. Overall it is very useful and helpful
darka2
April 22nd, 2020
This is the best site for making money online. What makes it even better is that it's world wide site therefore allowing people from all over the world to access it.
neguinm
January 18th, 2020
Very satisfied with the service of this trade, I will keep it in mind for future businesses... At the beginning I had many doubts but the customer service was great and I am very happy to get the product...
massielm2
June 16th, 2020
With this page I have received excellent attention and great surprises, it has really helped me achieve what I am looking for in your field.
guillermos31
April 19th, 2020
This is a great online business and soo easy to work with a computer. Especially if you want to take a screenshot of a program or element. Is the best logistics and transport company I have ever come across and used.
heryk
February 7th, 2020
If that is too much, then TripAdvisor is not an appropriate review website for you. Readers on this website want to know *why* you have that opinion. We are looking for details to support your opinion.
mdt21
May 2nd, 2020
This site is really good and it's services is really unreliable. I have already decided that i will install this app in my phone and inspire my friend also.
avtarb1
February 7th, 2020
LightShot makes it very easy to work with a computer, especially if you want to take a screenshot of a program or element. LightShot is available completely free of charge and is compatible with systems such as Windows/Mac. To take a snapshot with LightShot, press the PrintScreen button. LightShot allows us to select the area we want to screenshot. LightShot has several saving options including the ability to save to the cloud or save the file locally At LightShot I liked the ability to edit screenshots after they were taken.
kofia8
April 23rd, 2020
You can try it. It is very good. Talk of convenience, there is no doubt about it and It is very easy to use
olids
January 18th, 2020
I am really to to find and use thus type of amazing website for screen shoot. I also suggest to all my friend and family to use this site.

Questions? Get answers from the Lightshot staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lightshot?

Have a question about Lightshot?