Review of Caretaker

pal=caretaker@caretaker.org

7 reviews with 5 stars

garthj4
12/13/17

This Review is to praise the work & Integrity of Gary C. Dunn! I have done business with the Gazette for more than a decade and I find the Gazette & management to be honest and professional in every way! I would highly recommend the Caretaker Gazette to any and all who have a need for his services!!!

Garth

jeffreyh72
5/7/17

I have had amazing property caretaking and housitting adventures in 3 countries over more than 20 years. A key to my success has been Gary Dunn and his publication. My experience has been first rate and I consider Gary a friend and a fine fellow.

genea11
4/21/17

Gary Dunn took time helping me write a great position wanted ad to run in his Gazette . Thanks to that I had several offers and I now have a wonderful house sitting position in Europe !

lindaa110
3/21/17

I'm so fortunate to have found Caretaker.org...My friend who's been a subscriber for years told me about it for i was looking for ways to travel/find care taking opportunities/housesitting, etc......and other options that would allow me to live in new places and have new rich experiences..One receives an online or paper mailed newsletter monthly of at least 15 pages, along with almost weekly updates of opportunities from around the globe.. The possibilities can be as varied as Ranches and Bnb's in the US, to Eco villages in Latin America or Hostel working in New Zealand...its always a surprise..I've even seen ads looking for well paid house staff at Villas in South of France, English Countryside.. etc. I've been a caretaker at a Villa in Tuscany, that i found through the site 2 years ago..The owners of the site are always available by phone or email.. to answer questions or with helpful advice..Its perfect for retirees looking to live and explore the world.. as well as young people traveling on a budget. I'm a very happy subscriber and look forward to many more years reading their newsletters.. thank you, Linda

guineverea
3/10/17

Caretaker.org is a fantastic service worth the time, $, and daydream.

In addition to nearly weekly updates, global outreach and access, and ease of use on multiple Internet & media platforms (Email, Fb, Twitter @housesitter), Gary gives the real deal: actual customer service. This is where I encourage anyone in the caretaking industry to start, wherever they are on the journey.

Tip for consumers: #caretaker #housesitter #caretaking

aletah2
11/2/16

Gary is very personable, always willing to help. I would highly recommend caretaker.org for any discerning homeowner. I believe this is the best! caretaker.org service is unparalleled ... after placing my help-wanted ad on their site I received email applicants the next morning for my house and pet sitting opportunity. I thank Gary and The Caretaker Gazette for matching homeowners and pets with house and pet-sitters.

Aleta

maryd8
2/9/11

Caretaker Gazette is a very good way for people who need caretakers and people who have the skills to be caretakers, to contact each other. We have suscribed for over a year now and it has changed our lives. We sold our home, retired from our jobs and are now caretakers in a rural setting. We have a three bedroom house and utilities provided. We also have food and a small salary provided. As my husband says," We earn little, and need even less." We are free to take a vacation each year and plan to find someone who needs a housesitter for a month so we can vacation in a new place rent free. One service that is provided for subscribers is updates whenever a new opportunity comes up, or you can place an ad if you are looking for a position. We placed an ad and had many responses.
There are many different kinds of caretaking jobs out there. We found our perfect place on the second try, but that is the beauty of this; with more caretaking jobs opening all the time, and with constant updates, you can eventually find what is right for you.

No, only the publisher but he will NOT guarantee you get a job!

By Tom J.

Questions? Get answers from the Caretaker staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Caretaker