Review of Caretaker

pal=caretaker@caretaker.org

4 reviews with 1 star

jillj10
10/16/18

There are no real "Caretaker" jobs, just low or no pay jobs to live in and be a slave, often in a remote location with no way to get out if you don't like it. It should be called 'the Household Help Gazette' because most of the jobs are for household help/handymen.

Misleading name on this rag.

carmens21
3/10/16

Yes Natalie, you are correct. Caretaker Gazette will NOT refund your money, not even a penny. I used to get the CG back in the 90s, and it was not a total scam back in those days. I actually wrote to a few people who responded back, and one guy was going to hire me but he wanted me to know how to drive a 5 speed, which I did not know how to do. I signed up by accident sometime 10 or 12 years ago and tried to get an immediate refund, and Mr. Dunn himself stated that they did not give refunds, but he would give me a free ad as compensation, which he did. I did not want that, I wanted my $30 back but oh well. I decided right then to never have anything else to do with such a scam organization.

catherines31
4/21/15

They have a tendency to write ghost reviews and also spam Craigslist ads. Do your research and see what other reviewers are saying and be very suspicious of reviews that seem a bit too rosy and canned. Praying on retirees is ugly.

natalieb
12/28/09

This is a total scam. The website sells subscription to find housesitting jobs.
When you log in, all they have is superintendents jobs for apartments and to top it all of, they are very few and far between. I could get the same jobs through classified ads. They impression the give prior to signing, is housesitting and caretaking throughout the world. I tried to cancel my subscription within hours of signing up and they refuse to refund my money

No, only the publisher but he will NOT guarantee you get a job!

By Tom J.

Questions? Get answers from the Caretaker staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Caretaker