CareersInternational

CareersInternational has a consumer rating of 4.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. CareersInternational also ranks 9th among Human Resources sites.

How would you rate CareersInternational?

“Best job Service Provider”

priscilla e.
5/14/15

Careers international is the best recruitment agency in India which helps me to get my dream job. Now, i'm working in big concern with good salary... I hope you people to get help from careersinternational.in and make your career more shine.

odanyk
October 24th, 2014
priscillae
May 14th, 2015

Questions? Get answers from the CareersInternational staff and other customers.

We have an excellent track record of providing appreciable service to reputed companies in involved in various large engineering, construction and medical projects. Our objective is to provide high potential manpower to our clients and we recruit for c...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CareersInternational?

Have a question about CareersInternational?