CareClinic

CareClinic has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. CareClinic also ranks 55th among Self Help sites.

How would you rate CareClinic?

“Very helpful”

Lisa R.
6/27/20

I initially started using the Care Clinic app to remind me to take all the crazy supplements I'm on. I recently discovered the CBT tracker the app offers and it's helped lift my overall mood substantially. It's based on cognitive behavioral therapy and really helps me to put my feeling into perspective and to not only focus on the bad but also on the good. Helps my balance for sure.

lisar1050
Lisa R.
June 27th, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the CareClinic staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CareClinic?

Have a question about CareClinic?