CardGames.io

CardGames.io has a consumer rating of 1.83 stars from 12 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. CardGames.io also ranks 16th among Card Games sites.

How would you rate CardGames.io?

“A lot of card games for hours of fun”

Danny d.
6/27/19

Some people claim it is "rigged", I state they don't understand the games. Yes, here and there your teammate would makes unlogical decisions, so take this into account and see it as an additional dimension. However 85% of the games work perfect and given the variety of games we shouldn't complain but enjoy free card games.

“What's the purpose of rigging the games?”

Lydia K.
8/4/20

The only question I have is why? What exactly does this crappy site get out of rigging the games? It's absolute junk

lydiak19
August 4th, 2020
annad300
March 27th, 2020
I play Rummy. When it's 2 or 4 players, "Bill" always wins. When it's 3 players, I think his name is "Mike" wins. First off, they put down almost an entire hand, conveniently runs of 3 or 4, before you even have your first turn. Second, you can't pick from the pile aside from the top card, so you see the card you need pass you by, and you have to forget any run or set you're trying to play. Third, "Bill" or "Mike" always play sets of 3 in 7s or 8s, so that messes your possibility of playing runs even more so. I gave it a try, but I'm not going to keep getting frustrated because the computer wins by 100 before I even have a turn!
win2
April 2nd, 2020
Every game I play becomes more and more predictable. Would be fun if it was indeed random but... bull$#*!.
shirleyc157
January 11th, 2019
I do not think the games are rigged. It's more likely a lack of probability theory knowledge and inadequate programming skills.
urm6
July 19th, 2019
It is so rigged. The computers always win and whenever you play war they always win and it doesnt make it fun for me to play.
calvinr35
April 7th, 2019
After having played at least thirty games of cribbage on this site, I was unable to win more than one. I'm not some kind of cribbage newbie. I'm not amazing, but I have been playing for several years. This game will let you get ahead a little bit in the beginning, but will get a series of improbably convenient pegging cards, followed by a ridiculous crib. Or it lets you stay ahead until the end, then gets a 20+ point hand and instantly wins the game. It's just too convenient, and doesn't match the win/lose ratio I have against real people. I can't really speak for any of the other games, but the AIs in pinochle are also a bit too lucky, which combined with the idiocy of your partner bot, makes the game unwinnable.
jakeo13
April 2nd, 2018
This game is rigged. No matter how good you play or far you get ahead, you will still lose. Sure, you will get a few wins so you keep coming back but in the end it is rigged and it is clear.
harrisonb42
December 11th, 2018
Never go Never in your life go Going = Big mistake IT IS THE WORST! No matter how many times you play, any game except for solitaire, you lose. They make you think you will win, but let your opponent, bill win. Its definitly RIGGED! I have won a few times, but that was only a few.
gracek55
July 8th, 2018
NEVER GO TO THIS SITE FOR GAMES YOU WILL LEGIT NEVER WIN :( as a competitive person losing isn't really an option so it kind of sucks to continue losing. Even if you weren't competitive losing still sucks which is why you shouldn't use this site.

The game(s) are only as good as the people who programmed them. When playing crib it's amazing how many times Bill gets his cut hm...

By Stephen B.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the CardGames.io staff and other customers.

CardGames.io is a collection of classic card games, solitaires and puzzle games. Have fun playing your old favorites :)

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CardGames.io?

Have a question about CardGames.io?