Review of CardGames.io

CardGames.io reviews

admin@cardgames.io

calvinr35
4/7/19

After having played at least thirty games of cribbage on this site, I was unable to win more than one. I'm not some kind of cribbage newbie. I'm not amazing, but I have been playing for several years. This game will let you get ahead a little bit in the beginning, but will get a series of improbably convenient pegging cards, followed by a ridiculous crib. Or it lets you stay ahead until the end, then gets a 20+ point hand and instantly wins the game. It's just too convenient, and doesn't match the win/lose ratio I have against real people. I can't really speak for any of the other games, but the AIs in pinochle are also a bit too lucky, which combined with the idiocy of your partner bot, makes the game unwinnable.

ldg1
3/13/19

I don't remember how I found this site but I continually return to play Gin (which I've never played for real) and have learned a bit of how the game is supposed to go.

That's mainly why I ended up sticking around. Initially I lost quite a few Gin games to Bill, but after a bit I started to get a little smarter. It was easier than trying to learn the game by reading dry wikis or other sites trying to explain how to play. I also love their solitaire collection and the War card game. It's very well set up.

I think the owner is doing a great job at keeping the site updated and fun to play. I believe he is in the Netherlands and made the site up for fun.

shirleyc157
1/11/19

I do not think the games are rigged. It's more likely a lack of probability theory knowledge and inadequate programming skills.

harrisonb42
12/11/18

Never go Never in your life go Going = Big mistake IT IS THE WORST! No matter how many times you play, any game except for solitaire, you lose. They make you think you will win, but let your opponent, bill win. Its definitly RIGGED! I have won a few times, but that was only a few.

gracek55
7/8/18

NEVER GO TO THIS SITE FOR GAMES YOU WILL LEGIT NEVER WIN:( as a competitive person losing isn't really an option so it kind of sucks to continue losing. even if you weren't competitive losing still sucks which is why you shouldn't use this site.

jakeo13
4/2/18

This game is rigged. No matter how good you play or far you get ahead, you will still lose. Sure, you will get a few wins so you keep coming back but in the end it is rigged and it is clear.

Questions? Get answers from the CardGames.io staff and other customers.

CardGames.io?