Review of Capitate.co.uk

Capitate.co.uk reviews

davidl88
4/8/13

Same as the others. Ordered a hat and received nothing. It was only after a sob story and pretending to be an eleven year old departing with my birthday money that they refunded me. Presumably the website is a money laundering front. Should probably be investigated by the police.

sandras14
10/12/11

Our son ordered a cap from them over 4 weeks ago. Got an email to say out of stock but coming in soon. 2 weeks ago received another email to say the cap is on its way. Still not here! They do not reply to emails and there is no contact phone number. Have now taken up the case with Paypal. Our son is a student and money is tight so he's extremely disappointed. PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.

sarahf5
7/17/11

Same experience as others. Should have read reviews before I ordered. Absolutely zero contact from capitate so had to resort to dispute then claim via paypal. Got my money back but feel ashamed for falling for it in the first place. Don't be fooled by their very credible, legitimate looking website - they're total cowboys

alexc6
5/25/11

I bought a NYM baseball cap from Capitate on 11 April 2011. Not only did the item not arrive, they completely ignored all e-mail requests. Eventually I raised a dispute via Paypal, again Capitate wouldn't enter into any correspondence. I then filed a claim with Paypal who have now refunded my money. Buyers should approach with caution.

skippyj
5/19/10

After ordering, paying and not recieving my purchase, I emailed Capitate loads of times and never got a reply. Only after filing a Paypal dispute, did I finally get my money back and a sincere apology by email.
Had I not have chased this up I reckon I'd be out of pocket with no cap!
Not a site i'd recommend.

mintyi
5/15/10

this website is appauling, they take your money and do not despatch goods. DO NOT BUY ANY PRODUCTS FROM THIS WEBSITE

i ordered a cap haven't recieved it but didn't do through paypal will hsbc refund me as i used my visa card

By lebron w.
Questions? Get answers from the Capitate.co.uk staff and other customers.

Capitate.co.uk?