Capitate.co.uk

Capitate.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1.17 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Capitate.co.uk ranks 24th among Hats sites.

How would you rate Capitate.co.uk?

“Same as the others”

David L.
4/8/13

Same as the others. Ordered a hat and received nothing. It was only after a sob story and pretending to be an eleven year old departing with my birthday money that they refunded me. Presumably the website is a money laundering front. Should probably be investigated by the police.

davidl88
April 8th, 2013

skippyj
May 19th, 2010

After ordering, paying and not recieving my purchase, I emailed Capitate loads of times and never got a reply. Only after filing a Paypal dispute, did I finally get my money back and a sincere apology by email.
Had I not have chased this up I reckon I'd be out of pocket with no cap!
Not a site i'd recommend.

sarahf5
July 17th, 2011

Same experience as others. Should have read reviews before I ordered. Absolutely zero contact from capitate so had to resort to dispute then claim via paypal. Got my money back but feel ashamed for falling for it in the first place. Don't be fooled by their very credible, legitimate looking website - they're total cowboys

sandras14
October 12th, 2011

Our son ordered a cap from them over 4 weeks ago. Got an email to say out of stock but coming in soon. 2 weeks ago received another email to say the cap is on its way. Still not here! They do not reply to emails and there is no contact phone number. Have now taken up the case with Paypal. Our son is a student and money is tight so he's extremely disappointed. PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.

alexc6
May 25th, 2011

I bought a NYM baseball cap from Capitate on 11 April 2011. Not only did the item not arrive, they completely ignored all e-mail requests. Eventually I raised a dispute via Paypal, again Capitate wouldn't enter into any correspondence. I then filed a claim with Paypal who have now refunded my money. Buyers should approach with caution.

mintyi
May 15th, 2010

This website is appauling, they take your money and do not despatch goods. DO NOT BUY ANY PRODUCTS FROM THIS WEBSITE

I ordered a cap haven't recieved it but didn't do through paypal will hsbc refund me as i used my visa card

By lebron w.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Capitate.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Capitate.co.uk?

Have a question about Capitate.co.uk?